Match Thread Coventry City - Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 11th Nov (1 Viewer)

Otis

If we have quite a few players unavailable through illness, we have to cut Robins some slack tomorrow surely.

Let's see what the team is, but if we lose because we have had to field a heavily weakened side, I think we very much need to take that into account.

I have fingers crossed we still have enough quality to put a decent side out. 🤞

I was predicting a win, but if we the squad has been hit by a bug, I would snap anyone's hand off for a draw.

mmttww

Ben “get” Wellsoon
Mr T Dancing GIF

Great_Expectations

433 it seems

Surprised he’s changing tactics after buying so many defenders and two clear WB’s as opposed to full backs.

As long as he doesn’t find a way to make it defensive then I’m all in.

Honestly think once we find the right system and style we’ll start flying.

Wright and Simms will come good, but they need consistent game time and quicker ball.

Otis

Surprised he’s changing tactics after buying so many defenders and two clear WB’s as opposed to full backs.

As long as he doesn’t find a way to make it defensive then I’m all in.

Honestly think once we find the right system and style we’ll start flying.

Wright and Simms will come good, but they need consistent game time and quicker ball.
But if we have illness in the camp, he might have to change formation mightn't he?

ProfessorbyGrace

Yasin Eye-ary-infection.

Matty Down-trodden.

Anyway…(I’m getting my coat as we speak)

1-0 to us. PUSB. ⚽️

Covkid1968#

Adi Virus

SBT

Sounds like it might be a case of playing whoever’s still standing tomorrow, so who knows what plans Robins actually had for this game, but will be a good chance to see some different players for a change anyway. Hopefully they make it count.

johnwillomagic

I liked Mifsud shame about how it ended for us but he did very well for us!
Could do with his pace and eye for goal now thats for sure

Users who are viewing this thread