Match Thread Coventry City - Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 11th Nov (3 Viewers)

covcity4life

Looking forward to seeing Collins play in flesh

Da Silva and fadz needed rests.

Scary strike force If they click

Good bench too.

happy

Nick

Administrator
Not happy with Latibeaudiere being our RB , I'd like our current 4m pound player who is very good 1v1 and rapid to be RB

Latibeaudiere got destroyed at Preston
Yeah their winger was very good (or lati made him look good)

It's like we want to have 3 strikers but then 7 defensive players to make up for it

Nick

Administrator
Is that Dwight Gayle up front for them? Remember when he was going to be the next big think but didn't really live up to it.

Hope he has a stinker

Great_Expectations

I don’t mind a flat defensive back four if the majority of the six ahead are creative and offensive.

Our midfield three isn’t exactly that, so it’s disappointing we’ve not started MVE.

Still, Sakamoto and COH to come in will be positive. As long as we don’t wait until 75 minutes.

We know Rose has a mistake in him, so we need the forwards to press.

Sick Boy

Neither has Wilson though.

Not sure what happened with Moore but he's now going to be sat about on a decent wage, not even playing for the reserves.
Yeah, which is why I think he too is prone to gaffes. Agree about Moore, I think he was signed from Sheff U when they were in the PL, so will be on a fair whack.

AFCCOVENTRY

Would have liked Saka in the starting line up. But at least Robins has changed it up.

Either this will work a treat or Robins will bring people on 2nd half and revert to wingbacks

stupot07

I get people are disappointed MVE but To be fair, given our vulnerabilities from set pieces, you can see why he's gone for Lati at Right back rather than 5ft 7in MVE, given we have a 2 rather than a 3 at centre back.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Evo1883

I get people are disappointed MVE but To be fair, given our vulnerabilities from set pieces, you can see why he's gone for Lati at Right back rather than 5ft 7in MVE, given we have a 2 rather than a 3 at centre back.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I can't, lati is slow and gets turned inside out by skillful players .
Was woeful for Prestons 3rd too
Although he will no doubt play well today to shut me up

Evo1883

If we are to play 433 then I'd rather simms or godden central with sakamoto right , wright looks every bit a wide forward so he's fine where he is

hamil99

Facebook User
He does but he's excellent 1v 1and also has the pace to recover especially if he's going 10 yards less forward

I agree he has that ability, but recently there's been too many sidewards or backwards passes. Definitely haven't seen him knock the ball past players and run at them enough.

Users who are viewing this thread