Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread - Tuesday 26th Dec (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

The Sheff Weds player nutted him. Kitchin had only pushed him

He reacted. Probably should have just fallen over with any contact and the Wednesday player gets all the attention and discipline.

steve101

Not a great performance. Luck currently on our side defensively. A couple of quality moments and 3 points bagged. What an excellent December.
Think Kitching would have to be the Dali Lama not to react to that onslaught of head butting!

Sky Blue Pete

Not a great performance. Luck currently on our side defensively. A couple of quality moments and 3 points bagged. What an excellent December.
Think Kitching would have to be the Dali Lama not to react to that onslaught of head butting!
We weren’t very lucky
Excellent last ditch defending

Jamesimus

Retaliation is just that. Slight or heavy. Some of you need to wake up.

We won’t win the appeal.
This. Absolutely no chance. I'll be surprised if we actually appeal.

After seeing it back, I'm not blaming Kitchin though, most people would have done the same!

Brighton Sky Blue

Take the PNE Leeds game earlier. PNE player pushes the keeper in the chest gets booked, keeper pushes his face gets sent off.

shmmeee

All the momentum and none of the chances.

Saka is class. Lats needs a proper midfielder who can pick a pass next to him really, think Binks has been unlucky so not too bothered about losing Kitching for three games, silly red tho.

Nuskyblue

Ah, the rocket science of reading information on a football ticket.
Studying College Life GIF

David O'Day

Binks comes in for Kitching, no need to do anything weird.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
yeah, keep the left foot right foot cb partnership

gives better balance adn binks can probably play the nice balls through the line like kitchen does

TomRad85

yeah, keep the left foot right foot cb partnership

gives better balance adn binks can probably play the nice balls through the line like kitchen does
It's a blow but hopefully won't change much. Kitching is more aggressive but Binks possesses similar attributes otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

johnwillomagic

Tbf Binks is a more than adequate replacement good footballing defender just lacks aggression/toughness in comparison to kitching but more than capable - we have Latz & Fadz as well.

it’s annoying but we have much more depth to cover these events nowadays!

Users who are viewing this thread