Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday [FA] Match Thread - Tuesday 6th Feb (2 Viewers)

ccfcricoh

it looked worse live for me - but he has clearly left one on Allen intentionally

pusbccfc

Astute

I'm talking about how long it seems to take each person to be cleared through the turnstiles. It doesn't matter what time it is, or whether there are 5 or 500 people in the queue.
But you quoted me as though I said it wasn't to do with the tickets not scanning properly. Of course I'm going to reply to that.

Astute

That's a 3 game ban without doubt.
I would like to think it would be longer. But they have become a horrible club that seems to get away with just about everything.

I hope that they go as low as we did. Hopefully learn a bit of humility on the way

Otis

Well, according to some of the experts on here, Sheffield Wednesday are a good team in form and we should consider ourselves lucky to beat them. I for one are pleased that we gave them a kick up the arse yesterday, however, and suspect there is a good chance they will get relegated.
8 points adrift now. They could of course pull out of it if they had a good run, but it looks a really tough from here on in.

Tommo1993

Well, according to some of the experts on here, Sheffield Wednesday are a good team in form and we should consider ourselves lucky to beat them. I for one are pleased that we gave them a kick up the arse yesterday, however, and suspect there is a good chance they will get relegated.

Yeah well some on here are small club syndrome dickheads

Last edited:

Astute

Which experts are they? The ones that noticed they hadn't lost at home since September before we won at their place and said it wouldn't be as easy as some like yourself said?

steve cooper

8 points adrift now. They could of course pull out of it if they had a good run, but it looks a really tough from here on in.
They still have to play Leicester, Leeds, and Ipswich, as well as playoff chasing teams Middlesboro, Norwich, West Brom, and Sunderland.
I can't see them even getting to 40 points.

SkyBlueSam01

@SkyBlueSam01 is the man to ask

Honoured 🥰

I don't see many of these tbh so not too sure...

Sounds like its displaced/depressed which will not be good news at all as will likely require surg to stabilise. After this it would be about a 12 week recovery elsewhere but may be other factirs to consider like proximity to eye/nerves.

If its just a simple non-displaced fracture (doesn't sound like it) he will be back in a mask in a couple of weeks

Boicey

That was a very bad foul. The ball had long gone and he followed through deliberately to rough Allen up. He knew he did him and didn’t look back.
Needs a long ban.

Grendel

Matt smith

Honoured 🥰

I don't see many of these tbh so not too sure...

Sounds like its displaced/depressed which will not be good news at all as will likely require surg to stabilise. After this it would be about a 12 week recovery elsewhere but may be other factirs to consider like proximity to eye/nerves.

If its just a simple non-displaced fracture (doesn't sound like it) he will be back in a mask in a couple of weeks
Bad news then so it seems

Boicey

We don’t really have an ‘enforcer’ type of player to make teams back off a bit. Seems we are being physically targeted a bit for a roughing up.
Hope the likes of Sakamoto can cope with it because I get the feeling he’s gonna get quite a lot…

Brighton Sky Blue

We don’t really have an ‘enforcer’ type of player to make teams back off a bit. Seems we are being physically targeted a bit for a roughing up.
Hope the likes of Sakamoto can cope with it because I get the feeling he’s gonna get quite a lot…
It’s a compliment in a way I suppose

wingy

I’m not sure what the first part means, but how is it the stadium’s fault? Using your logic, if 20,000 people were to all turn up at 19:30, you would blame the stadium?
Getting 20-30k people into any stadium smoothly relies on a significant proportion allowing plenty of time and getting there early. It’s not rocket science.
I get that there are genuine reasons why some people cannot get there 30-45 minutes before kickoff, but the penalty is that they might have to queue.
Agreed, just a response to the term.

Flying Fokker

I know its a cliche to `get in the refs ear' but we really needed it yet again tonight.

Wednesday were leaving it late in the challenge all night and as much as I like Lats as a bloke the fact he was strongest candidate for skipper tonight is a bit of a concern

Wednesday we’re not as bad as Norwich. Maybe their scouts noted that we don’t like people coming in for tackles/ roughing?

Chris1987

Sheff Wed season ticket holders I know are already accepting the fact that their early bird season ticket renewals are for League One football. Hopefully the current owner remains ensuring that they stay there or end up in League 2.

Users who are viewing this thread