Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday [FA] Match Thread - Tuesday 6th Feb (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Apparently it's not been shown anywhere, even internationay?

Tommo1993

If your spending £26 on an away ticket to not go just for the points then you have got more money than sense

Agree. I do know a couple of people who buy and decide on the day. I’ll lose friends over this bloody point system!

ccfcmad1

Six of us going up tonight, cheap tickets chance of a good winnable tie to get to the quarter finals
surprised more tickets haven't been sold but playing these lot so much lately could have a part to play in it either way expecting a good cup tie and a city win 3-1

Great_Expectations

Land in Birmingham at 6, pick the kids up from the grandparents en route home, get them all in the house then shoot straight off to the game. Should make it for WLADITT, and if I’m lucky I might even have time for a quick pint to finish my few days off work in style.

Think he’ll go fairly strong tonight but I expect to see Kelly and Taveres at some point. I know the latter is much debated and panned on here, but in reality he is our only RW cover and this the game to get him some minutes.

I think both team will be up for it, but we’ll win by a couple.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Hope he doesn't field a side with loads of changes, feel like we need to try and build a bit of momentum back ahead of a really tough trip to West Brom and the fixtures make that look doable. Will Kitching be banned for this? Might see him dropped regardless to give Binks more of a run of games I suppose.

Legia Sky Blue

Based entirely on vibes:

Can hit a ball cleanly: Wright, Godden, Simms, Torp,
Should score but might try something stupid: O’Hare, Palmer,
Technically sound: Eccles, Sheaf, Kitching, Kelly, Allen, Binks,
Questionable ball striking: MvE, Thomas, Latibeaudiere, Collins,
Lock up your barn doors: Bidwell, Dasilva, Tavares.

First off I hope it goes nowhere near pens, but .............

Given MVE takes a mean free kick, he must surely be up to a pen if needed. He's certauinly got plenty of confidence oozing through him. I imagine Saka could also take a pen too, but the only way he would still be on the pitch by that time is if he starts on the bench (same with Torp) as MR won't want him playing 120 minutes. Not sure I would place Tavares so low - was he the penalty taker when playing in the U21's?

My best in order would be Godden, Torp, Eccles, O'Hare, Kelly, MVE, Allen, Saka, Palmer, Simms, Wright, Tavares. If that lot can't see it through then we're in trouble, would possibly even put Wilson ahead of the others that are left :(

shmmeee

Not going to happen, but imagine a European campaign while we’re still in this division. Bet we’d make some crazy signings in the summer.
First off I hope it goes nowhere near pens, but .............

Given MVE takes a mean free kick, he must surely be up to a pen if needed. He's certauinly got plenty of confidence oozing through him. I imagine Saka could also take a pen too, but the only way he would still be on the pitch by that time is if he starts on the bench (same with Torp) as MR won't want him playing 120 minutes. Not sure I would place Tavares so low - was he the penalty taker when playing in the U21's?

My best in order would be Godden, Torp, Eccles, O'Hare, Kelly, MVE, Allen, Saka, Palmer, Simms, Wright, Tavares. If that lot can't see it through then we're in trouble, would possibly even put Wilson ahead of the others that are left :(

Not sure how Saka disappeared. Had him top of the technically sound ground ahead of Eccles.

As I say though, it’s vibes. MvE and especially Tavares have a nervous energy that makes me worry. Agree that MvE could be in any category though.

Robinshio

wilson
lati thomas binks de silva
torp allen
palmer wright
simms

subs
saka/ o hare/ MVE/ tavares/ collins/ bidwell/ eccles + a couple of kids

skyblueinBaku

Land in Birmingham at 6, pick the kids up from the grandparents en route home, get them all in the house then shoot straight off to the game. Should make it for WLADITT, and if I’m lucky I might even have time for a quick pint to finish my few days off work in style.

Think he’ll go fairly strong tonight but I expect to see Kelly and Taveres at some point. I know the latter is much debated and panned on here, but in reality he is our only RW cover and this the game to get him some minutes.

I think both team will be up for it, but we’ll win by a couple.
What does WLADITT mean?

Sky Blue Pete

wilson
torp allen
palmer wright
simms

subs
I think it will be a stronger team than that
No one will play who picked up a knock or is fatigued from Saturday but everyone else will be playing I suspect other than Collins

So that includes wright, simms, would be surprised if godden doesn’t play, palmer, torp, Allen, Thomas

Be surprised if it’s not full team barring knocks and tiredness

stupot07

wilson
torp allen
palmer wright
simms

subs
That side would get beat, mainly because we'd be playing with only 10 men for 90 mins

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread