Coventry City publish Accounts for Year Ended 31st May 2021 (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

They are but their owners have wealth that increases at a far quicker rate than that

Scary really, isn't it? £142m losses in two years.

At what point does it become an issue despite their wealth growing? Mind-boggling.

Chelsea seem to have got off the hook for £1.5bn with Abramovich saying he doesn't want the money back.

KenilworthSkyBlue

At what point does it become an issue despite their wealth growing? Mind-boggling.

Chelsea seem to have got off the hook for £1.5bn with Abramovich saying he doesn't want the money back.

Bet 365's turnover is £2.81bn per year and during the pandemic Denise Coates walked away with £421m. It's not an issue and won't ever be.

fernandopartridge

In year ending 2021 their operational losses were £18m, not fantastic. They spent £70m in transfers though. I've not seen this year's but their parachute payments would have reduced their operational loss in 2021 by i suspect around £20m ish.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
So who do we owe money too and how much to each party?

i may have misunderstood - but is it 21 million to SISU -and a further 28 million to ???

I’m assuming the SBS&L debt is the debt took on initially by SISU?

Otium owes most of it to ARVO 7.48m in capital and 9.8m in interest. The rest is owed to SISU master fund (2.2m plus 1.2m interest) & SISU Capital (UK) Limited (238k plus 65k interest)

The £28m in SBS&L is derived partly from when they bought in and partly from cash they put in. But i estimate £10m was created rather than paid in. As explained previously yes its owed but pretty worthless to the investors. Owners of those shares, or loans appears to be an entity controlled by Seppalla called Scarba limited, which took over from another similarly owned entity called Sconset, which in turn had taken on the 5 original funds before they were dissolved in 2018.

Seppala controls as investment manager and doesnt necessarily have her own wealth invested.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Otium owes most of it to ARVO 7.48m in capital and 9.8m in interest. The rest is owed to SISU master fund (2.2m plus 1.2m interest) & SISU Capital (UK) Limited (238k plus 65k interest)

The £28m in SBS&L is derived partly from when they bought in and partly from cash they put in. But i estimate £10m was created rather than paid in. As explained previously yes its owed but pretty worthless to the investors. Owners of those shares, or loans appears to be an entity controlled by Seppalla called Scarba limited, which took over from another similarly owned entity called Sconset, which in turn had taken on the 5 original funds before they were dissolved in 2018.

Seppala controls as investment manager and doesnt necessarily have her own wealth invested.
So actual cash to pay them off would be roughly 39 million? If 10 mil is created.

sorry, all confusing…

Grendel

stokes operational losses are far less than that

Grendel

Eh? Their operational losses were literally that - before taxation. It's right there on those pictures Maguire posted on Twitter.

No most is amortisation of players valuation it’s not money the owners have to cover

Users who are viewing this thread