Match Thread Coventry City - Preston North End FC Match Thread - Friday 23rd Feb (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Not exactly regretting my decision. Very interested to hear what Robins has to say.

Grendel

They’re an anti football side. Gift them a lead and theyll
Shithouse their way to the end of the game.

Miller is a superb player - you keep blathering on about palmer as quality - he’s quality not a show pony

Mucca Mad Boys

This is one of the worst performances I’ve seen from us for a while.

The persistence in playing Wilson and JDS has just been odd.
It was a 2 games for Wilson and 3 for JDS. JDS didn’t play badly in the last 2 either.

For his faults, JDS is usually quite good in possession. Today that went to pot.

Otis

Ah, Kelly's fit enougn for six minutes!
Yep. Surely that is possible though.

I would say playing for 6 mins with a foot injury is a lot less risky than being able to play 66 mins with an injury.

The less time, the less chance of aggravating it surely?

fernandopartridge

Free kick in their half and it's back in our own half through our own choice. Utter wank tonight and has ruined my weekend before it's even started

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

Yep. Surely that is possible though.

I would say playing for 6 mins with a foot injury is a lot less risky than being able to play 66 mins with an injury.

The less time, the less chance of aggravating it surely?
Why play him at all though? I mean we ain't going to come back are we? May as well bung the mythical Lusala on and see how bad he really is.

And if he can't do 20 minutes and we have to stick Torp on (especially as Kelly's been on the bench for a while?) then what's the point? Not like he's given us leadership and direction from the bench, is it!

Otis

Why play him at all though? I mean we ain't going to come back are we? May as well bung the mythical Lusala on and see how bad he really is.

And if he can't do 20 minutes and we have to stick Torp on (especially as Kelly's been on the bench for a while?) then what's the point? Not like he's given us leadership and direction from the bench, is it!
I am guessing MR is looking at him to see if he can manage against Maidstone on Monday.

See how his foot reacts. He may have had a painkilling injection

TomRad85

Genuinely might as well have had me stood in goal for us tonight. I can't save, catch or command an area either.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread