Match Thread Coventry City - Preston North End FC Match Thread - Friday 23rd Feb (4 Viewers)

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

So essentially you’re putting Latis deficiencies and making them Eccles fault?
No

essentially I’m pointing out Lati isn’t a midfielder, and is limited in that position, and if you’re playing someone alongside him they need to understand and compensate

tonight Eccles hasn’t done that - he’s been out of position and his passing has been very poor

There’s no blame, it’s just facts

procdoc

Lots of players forward but nothing to do with a high press?

I give up.
Can you not read? How did the goals come from their press? First goal was a short corner, he crossed it and then the forward headed it in. What has that got to do with pressing?
The second goal Dasilva had an age to clear it and decided to Cruyff turn in his own box, again fuck all to do with pressing.
the third goal they hit us on the counter, again fuck all to do with pressing

Astute

Can you not read? How did the goals come from their press? First goal was a short corner, he crossed it and then the forward headed it in. What has that got to do with pressing?
The second goal Dasilva had an age to clear it and decided to Cruyff turn in his own box, again fuck all to do with pressing.
the third goal they hit us on the counter, again fuck all to do with pressing
Have you not seen others say that even when we get a corner they leave players up then if they get the ball we're in trouble. They get a corner we all get back in defence. And it's us that need to score.

procdoc

Have you not seen others say that even when we get a corner they leave players up then if they get the ball we're in trouble. They get a corner we all get back in defence. And it's us that need to score.
I don’t know why we bring everyone back to defend corners tbh

Users who are viewing this thread