Match Thread Coventry City - Preston North End FC Match Thread - Friday 23rd Feb (1 Viewer)

Jamesimus

well the answer is because Kelly is not up to the standard required

Lati is a defensive midfielder, at best, he won’t do any fancy midfield work but he will (and does) sit and break play up, the problem is he needs a decent midfielder along side him and unfortunately Eccles isn’t it - positioning poor, passing poor (tonight at least) it doesn’t help when you’ve got someone playing out of position to have someone who isn’t able to understand and back that up

Our midfield tonight might as well not be there

I think we seemed to give up the play off fight when we didn’t look to strengthen the squad in January, and then Robins almost seemingly to emphasise that point started fucking about with the team and particularly the back five who looked settled and strong (albeit Kitching’s red card didn’t help).

So essentially you’re putting Latis deficiencies and making them Eccles fault?

Saddlebrains

Left at half time

To a man that was abysmal

I never want to see Dasilva or Wilson play for us again

Tats out for the season with that it seems season over. We need to plan for next season now

procdoc

None of their goals came through their high press.
First goal from a cross that Wilson should have come and claimed
Second goal from an individual error
Third goal from a counter attack

Astute

None of their goals came through their high press.
First goal from a cross that Wilson should have come and claimed
Second goal from an individual error
Third goal from a counter attack
Lots of players forward but nothing to do with a high press?

I give up.

stupot07

20 minutes of the second half 3-0 down and we have had 1 shot, Milan's long ranger.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Ashdown

Glad I’ve chosen the mighty Maidstone for my live fix this weekend ?! £30 each for this shite ….nah !
2-3 would be a result now.

Users who are viewing this thread