Match Thread Coventry City - Preston North End FC Match Thread - Friday 23rd Feb (3 Viewers)

skyblu3sk

Fucking hell that was torture Simms and Wright the only players getting us in the game. Back line about as bad as I have seen them. Eccles is having a mare. O'Hare very quiet for him. Palmer hopefully will bring something else to the game.

stupot07

Awful, all on robins.

Dasilva's performance is one of the worst I've seen from a Cov player.

Simms qne wright have been the only ones who look up for it and been our best players. Everyone else garbage

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Mr Panda

Kelly isn’t the answer. Our issue right now is our midfield press resistant in the slightest - guess what, Kelly isn’t either

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Loser You Suck GIF by FaZe Clan

Mucca Mad Boys

Better than Sheaf according to some.

Delusional. The last few games without Sheaf has demonstrated that.

All on Robins. Our season took a sharp upward turn when Collins, Kitching and Bidwell were introduced to the starting line up. None of those players are either injured or in desperate need of a rest. He's completely fucked it. Absolute shite.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Relax, it’s one game. Binks hasn’t played badly and well, I can’t disagree with you on the Wilson point.

He’s look shaky in all the games since Collins took over. With the exception of Stoke where he faced one game effort on target.

Eccles is an alright player but he's a sharp drop off from Sheaf or Torp. Everyone can stop pretending that's not the case while we're at it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

A solid player, no more, no less. Without Hamer, Torp or Sheaf, I’ve not really seen him be a stand out.

Our midfield should not be getting overran as it as at times against Plymouth, Stoke and PNE when one of our supposed best players in at CM.

If Kelly is fit (he had a foot infection), he should get some game time to hopefully steady the ship tonight and against WBA. We look very open.

lewys33

Simms playing well
COH prancing around for his premier league move
The rest is just a shower of …

death, taxes, and getting battered by Preston.

lifeskyblue

Apart from simms it’s been the worst half for ages. Midfield non existent, defence full of a mistake every time they get the ball, keeper less said the better.
Can’t believe the mistakes for the first two goals…simple simple basic play would have eliminated both of those goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

The only saving grace is that we usually have that one really woeful performance a season which usually is the catalyst to a mad run ending in success

Yeovil, Rotherham, QPR type thing

Sky Blue Pete

Don’t quite know what to say
Dasilva obviously awful
Eccles come into it a bit
Kelly must be fuckin awful in training to not play ahead of lati
Simms is being manhandled every time
Ohare pretty non existent
Team has no leadership
Could wilson have come out for first and third probably
They’ve looked sparky
They’ve looked clinical

Stoke from last year hopefully but I fear it’s more the start of a poor run until sheaf returns

To give them the start was bad but the lack of commitment and desire and drive is deeply disappointing

Nick

Administrator
Lati is playing like a 3rd centre back, he just doesn't have the anticipation to play this role. He is never near where the ball might drop, is incredibly slow. It's incredible that Robins is persisting with it.

He gets in their way as well.

Esoterica

The fact we're getting the ball wide and trying to throw crosses into the box is also wrong against a team like Preston. We have 3 tall forwards in Palmer, Simms and Wright but none of them can really head the ball and no-one else can cross it well anyway. Our forwards want it on the floor, ahead of them or into feet but Lati is 15 metres too deep so we keep going wide.

gspotgaz

Da silva needs to be taken off and never play for us again. No legitimate player in team for playoffs does that stupid mindless shit he did for second goal… absolutely seething at that

Users who are viewing this thread