Match Thread Coventry City - Preston North End FC Match Thread - Friday 23rd Feb (2 Viewers)

Garlana86

Just saw this on flash scores for the game preview...look away now 😖

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-23-19-27-08-449_eu.livesport.FlashScore_com-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-23-19-27-08-449_eu.livesport.FlashScore_com-edit.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 50

Grendel

Catching isn't the same as parrying , Collins is fine at catching the ball astute , stick to ifollow pal

He will be telling you about his goalkeeping career soon

Astute

A parry is different to a catch is what i said , quite hard to catch a shot
Which is what Wilson is good at. But you choose to ignore this so you can take your normal cheap shots at me.

TomRad85

Sorry no, I'm not going to pretend it's close. Collins is a fair bit better and anyone with eyes can see it. But if Wilson is in for some reason then whatever, hopefully he and everyone else has a good one tonight.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

I’m out of action tonight, been ruled out with a chest infection! Hope we get the three points, losing would ruin my weekend!

No queues either. Must be you that’s been causing the problem

Astute

Sorry no, I'm not going to pretend it's close. Collins is a fair bit better and anyone with eyes can see it. But if Wilson is in for some reason then whatever, hopefully he and everyone else has a good one tonight.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I'll say again what I think the reason could be.

They are a big side that could cause us problems if we try playing out. So we have the keeper in that is the best out of the two of them at catching the ball and we could well play more direct instead of playing out from the back.

Of course its just a guess though.

Tommo1993

I didn't say Wilson is better. I said he commands his area better and catches the ball.

But you have to laugh at the way Collins gets defended. He came out for a catch against Stoke and he didn't even play 😂😂😂

That’s faux pax on me for the fixtures. It was Plymouth. Enjoy your night on Sunderland forum and watching our game on TV.

Astute

That’s faux pax on me for the fixtures. It was Plymouth. Enjoy your night on Sunderland forum and watching our game on TV.
Well done. Last ever reply from me. Had enough of idiots like yourself.

Astute

Will be some people foaming at the mouth when they see the big LGBT flags they’re waving pre kick-off
Wouldn't surprise me. Some are never happy unless they have something to moan about.

pusbccfc

Wilson. Stupidity

Grendel

Wilson is great at coming out for crosses. Da salva lost it then gave a stupid corner away and Wilson well.

Users who are viewing this thread