Coventry City press conference: Many managers would walk away from this challenge (1 Viewer)

hill83

Nobody would walk. You're talking shit again Karl. Play a record.

Edit: Some might walk, but when your only option would be the job centre you aren't walking anywhere.

Last edited:

Sub

SP
'Confident about getting a result'
Pressley: "If we can perform like we did against Preston North End - and for the large part against Scunthorpe United - I am confident about getting a result."

What game was he watching against Scunthorpe ?

Chipfat

He is keeping up the stance of been great last couple of games,, but the comment about walking away !! first sign that he is not impressed with the powers that be or feeling his seat getting crowded with the arse of Hockaday...

Sub

Pressley: "Mark Robins said during the game that he turned to his number two during the game and said he would settle for a point.

Joe Bailey
JS56564113.jpg

Steven Pressley "When you're not getting results everyone becomes critical of the players but I'll be honest in my assessment of the game."

really ? really? that's why we are in the position we are because you have not got a clue if you think it was amazing, brilliant ect ect

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

SP
Pressley: "If we can perform like we did against Preston North End - and for the large part against Scunthorpe United - I am confident about getting a result."

The one where he said we were excellent, dominated and he was proud.

hill83

Ooooh, Mark Robins said he'd be happy with a point. Playoffs are back on lads. Buckle up.
"Well daddy said I'm good at it"

Astute

SP

We were all confident about getting a result. The only problem is that we expected the usual bad result.

stupot07

The press conference is laughable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

fernandopartridge

It's funny with managers. The fan reaction goes from "He's so refreshing, speaks sense" etc to moaning about everything they say. Happens every time.
I don't bother taking much notice of the press conferences. They're formulaic. Pressley is hardly going to come out and say that he expects a defeat on Saturday.

skybluedan

It's funny with managers. The fan reaction goes from "He's so refreshing, speaks sense" etc to moaning about everything they say. Happens every time.
I don't bother taking much notice of the press conferences. They're formulaic. Pressley is hardly going to come out and say that he expects a defeat on Saturday.

What like we do? The man has the the intelligence of a sausage

DaleM

Pressley: "With 16 games to hand we have to start picking up wins, we have games in hand but we need to make sure we make the most of these."

What the fuck is he going on about " Games" in hand . One over Colchester and Crawley . That's it. The blokes a fucking numpty . Lets hope for a win Saturday because a loss and a win for Colchester, Crawley or Orient and we are in the bottom 4

fernandopartridge

Pressley: "With 16 games to hand we have to start picking up wins, we have games in hand but we need to make sure we make the most of these."

What the fuck is he going on about " Games" in hand . One over Colchester and Crawley . That's it. The blokes a fucking numpty . Lets hope for a win Saturday because a loss and a win for Colchester, Crawley or Orient and we are in the bottom 4

Where does he say games IN hand? Games to hand = games to play of which some are in hand is how I read it.

DaleM

Where does he say games IN hand? Games to hand = games to play of which some are in hand is how I read it.

I'm pretty sure it says games in hand , copy and pasted directly from the Telegraph website. Please feel free to correct me . :)

fernandopartridge

I'm pretty sure it says games in hand , copy and pasted directly from the Telegraph website. Please feel free to correct me . :)

With 16 games to hand it says. He doesn't say all 16 are in hand.

We've got 16 games left and have to start picking up wins. We have games in hand.....

DaleM

With 16 games to hand it says. He doesn't say all 16 are in hand.

We've got 16 games left and have to start picking up wins. We have games in hand.....

I think the clues in the comma . We have games in hand means to me, we have games in hand over our rivals . As it has always been used in football terminology.

KG7

It's clear that most people think that Pressley should leave but there is nothing wrong with what he's saying in this statement. Ridiculous reaction!:)

KG7

It's clear that most people think that Pressley should leave but there is nothing wrong with what he's saying in this statement. Ridiculous reaction!:)

Actually, I would query his use of the word 'hid' in the headline quote.

tuousis

If we played like we did against Spurs.the we would be ok,and i would be back . Sorry SP wasnt here in 1987/

Captain Dart

Users who are viewing this thread