Coventry City press conference: Many managers would walk away from this challenge (4 Viewers)

Bob Latchford

The sooner he goes, with his ' by mutual consent' the better. shocking manager. makes Don Howe look like Sir Alex.

steveecov

Can you imagine a new "Specsaver Ad" with Pressley standing in The Ricoh, with us losing 1¬3 overheard saying "Outstanding, Excellent and so Proud to see all those sky blue shirts in the seats". Done with a massive squint, a dog and a white cane.

hill83

It's funny with managers. The fan reaction goes from "He's so refreshing, speaks sense" etc to moaning about everything they say. Happens every time.
I don't bother taking much notice of the press conferences. They're formulaic. Pressley is hardly going to come out and say that he expects a defeat on Saturday.

It's all part of the pantomime of football. Get involved.

The Reverend Skyblue

Just watched that video Poole and his partner and it just highlights how out of touch they are.

one comment " well we regularly escaped relegation from the Prem so why are the fans so unhappy that we might or might get relegated this season, they should be more positive"

The answer lies in part of one of their sentence's, "we regularly escaped relegation from the PREM so why can't we this year", yes the it was the PREM not bloody league 1 you morons ,and that's why the fans are revolting and angry.

then " we should have at least ten more points, and if so ,we would be just off the playoffs", I can't take that seriously, every fan in the country believes they should have more points but the fact of the matter is We DO NOT have ten more points and that is why we are on the brink of league two.

I won't go into the " Pressleys doing a good job" as apart from these two muppets the rest of us think different ,and is why we do not rank as SUPPORTERS of this club.

fuck me I've read it all now, those two have not an ounce of passion for this club and should go and support Man Utd/Chelski etc , and keep their mouths firmly closed

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

Escaping relegation from the Prem was a triumph, narrowly avoiding relegation into Division 4 is a tragedy.

Hobo

Of the top of my head I can't think of any recent instance where a league manager has walked.. has anybody got an example?

Harry Redknapp a matter of weeks ago

Hobo

Neil Adams, Sammy Hyppia, Pardew, Justine Edinburugh....have all resigned this season. Fourteen Managers resigned in 2012-13.

The Gentleman

After reading that, he is as arrogant as he is stubborn. It is a fatal mix for a football manager who is tactically clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread