Match Thread Coventry City - Plymouth Argyle Match Thread - Tuesday 28th Nov (1 Viewer)

The Philosopher

Should have had a clear pen first half with that handball.

No one hates Haji Wright, he’s cost a lot of money and isn’t playing very well.

That’s all.

SeaSeeEffCee

Pretty drab half. Their keeper has had nothing to do. Godden anonymous and far too slow to play against this high line. Wright’s first touch is nowhere near good enough. Sakamoto not getting high enough up the pitch. Sheaf and the centre backs have been the standouts.

Blind-Faith

Fabulous first half, Wright , Saka and MVE the obvious stand out performers. I found everyone else’s output a little below par

PVA

Little bit flat.

Wright involved lots, but a little frustrating at times.

Godden very quiet. Allen having one of his best games of the season.

fernandopartridge

MVE and Saka both too deep a lot of the time, not sure if one is dragging the other. Want to see a lot more from MVE really.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Macca

Thought we played quite well. Allen pulling the strings and stretching them, Wright with good movement but atrocious touch. Should be in front.

At some point we are going to need more than movement though. I fancied him to smash it tonight shows what I know

steve101

Allen has shown some nice touches. Seem to lack ideas when we get close to their area. We need Sakamota more involved somehow. Godden hardly touched the ball so not getting any service.

Grendel

We’ve controlled midfield. Allen and sheaf have played well. Robins must surely be wondering why he signed Dasilva given the impact Bidwell has had

We just aren’t threatening the goal much. Wright sometimes looks ok and a threat and then on other occasions like he’s never played the game. Sakamoto started well enough but faded. They are offering little but it’s tight.

Otis

I think we have done okay. A few times we have cut through them, only for the final ball to be lacking.

If only Allen had squared that one he decided to first time volley when clean through

Tommo1993

They can interview who they like, can’t hear them. If Brian Blessed ever played for us I might stand a chance.

Martin180

Question for the Haji Wright apologists:

Would you rather sell him now (I know, window, but for the point of debate) and give MR £5m to get a player or two or keep him?

Like this post if you’d keep him

Ignore (as you would anyway) if you think he should go
A different view of a player makes someone an apologist ?

Grendel

MVE and Saka both too deep a lot of the time, not sure if one is dragging the other. Want to see a lot more from MVE really.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Yes he did that one run like an express train and then nothing

Hertsccfc

Sheaf has been great but I wish he would stop shouting on sight.

Sakamoto and MvE started well and Wright has been lively.

Cally Fedora

Decent sort of half. Kitchings passing has been good. We look solid at the back and the midfield trio cover acres of ground. Our best chance looks to be a midfielder receiving it on the turn and putting a forward through. Best game I’ve seen Sakamoto have. Wright has put himself about. I know Godden is the archetypal poacher but he does very, very little.

Otis

Question for the Haji Wright apologists:

Would you rather sell him now (I know, window, but for the point of debate) and give MR £5m to get a player or two or keep him?

Like this post if you’d keep him

Ignore (as you would anyway) if you think he should go
I think he's been okay. Some poor touches, but also some good bits and he has proved a handful for the Plymouth defence

Users who are viewing this thread