Match Thread Coventry City - Plymouth Argyle Match Thread - Tuesday 28th Nov (3 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

@Londonccfcfan
Be Quiet Season 5 GIF by Friends
Fuggin Wright iz a fuggin bastaaaa

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

EalingSB

Was looking at the odds this morning for Haji to be top scorer in the Championship this season - was 100/1 on Skybet. I think he'll get 15 or so and then improve on that next season. I thought he was unlucky on Saturday rather than being shite so really pleased to see him score obviously.

Otis

Wright had a good game even without the goal. The abuse he gets is fucking embarrassing
He did have a good game. There was that one awful attempt when he completely ballooned it, but besides that he kept the Plymouth defenders busy all night and his movement was pretty good and he showed some nice touches.

And besides, if Matt Smith says he was poor I know I am vindicated in my praise

skyblu3sk

Wright played well tonight it's obviously a hill you want to die on that he's shit. After his goal he held up the ball a few times and brought people in to the game. Less wayward passes than Godden tonight and and the finish was an instinctive one. Simms and Wright for me next game. Really pleased with another clean sheet too defence looks assured.

Cally Fedora

The ball was clearly out but hey-ho. You could tell the way the players stopped it was out. It helped Wright as he was relaxed knowing it should have been called out. Overall thought Kitching and Thomas were excellent - Kitching has a touch of the Trevor Peake about him. Could be a steal. Sheaf is just class. O’Hare needs to find games from somewhere - but not in the first team for a month or two!

Otis

Was looking at the odds this morning for Haji to be top scorer in the Championship this season - was 100/1 on Skybet. I think he'll get 15 or so and then improve on that next season. I thought he was unlucky on Saturday rather than being shite so really pleased to see him score obviously.
Yep, on Saturday, there were some pretty decent saves against him. It wasn't that his shots were way off target, screwed wide, of powder puff.

One he should definitely have done better with, but the first one I thought was a very decent save by their keeper

EalingSB

First caller on CWR must be one of the posters on here, absolutely slating Wright. No need mate, just enjoy the win.

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread