Match Thread Coventry City - Norwich City Match Thread - Saturday 7th Oct (6 Viewers)

covcity4life

Well done city. Good run continues. Subs made big difference. At a time with so many injuries our squad has made it through which is testament to recruitment.

Wright and Simms didn't take their chance. Godden v good when came on. MVE great impact. Think Eccles did fine bar the goal personally.

Saka motm for me.

We can continue to dream about promotion. PUSB!

fatso

We deserved to win, but being toothless upfront for much of the game cost us, (along with a dreadful piece of defending from Eccles)
Over all it was important that we didn't lose.

pusbccfc

4 minutes stoppage time has to be the most outrageous thing I've ever seen in this stadium. Where on Earth has he got that?

SeaSeeEffCee

A draw probably a good enough result given the injuries, but they’re a poor side and we’re not winning enough games at home.

Ayari had one of his better games and van Ewijk was very good when he came on, but we desperately need to get more out of the strikers we’ve spent so much money on.

Ref was a disgrace.

steve101

Thoroughly deserved point. Unlucky not to get 3 with a great finale. Just not enough intent from Wright and Simms together. Much better when subs came on.
Maybe not a popular opinion, but on that showing I would prefer Sakamota to Da Silva at LWB. Van Ewijk at RWB.

CCFCSteve

Well that was a surprise

Ayari started to play
Mve and saka excellent
More than deserved a point
As for 4 added that’s a traversty
They time wasted and were then hanging on
Poor poor officiating

Yeah, some real positives today. Ayari looked far better, Saka MotM, Kitching decent and MVE back and dangerous

Brighton Sky Blue

The addition of MVE made a big difference there. Referee was poor throughout so no surprise he only added 4 minutes.

Some cutting edge away from a convincing win but must be happy to salvage a point at least.

shmmeee

Will take that. Expected a loss and we just had to get through this really. Thought we were the better team but lacking a cutting edge. Still too ponderous and safe.

Norwich were the dullest side I’d seen in ages and the ref was shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread