Match Thread Coventry City - Millwall FC Match Thread - Sunday 11th Feb (10 Viewers)

Boicey

The one area where the club got it badly wrong last summer and continue to mess it up is ticketing. Needs a bloody good overhaul this summer.
Why wait to the summer?
They use ticketmaster, they just have to change policy and some procedures.
Seems there’s just pig headed stubbornness that is costing the club money, unnecessarily.

Sky Blue Pete

Blocks 6,7 and 8 should be away fans .Everywhere else from block 9 should be home fans . For segregation of fans it’s not rocket science and can easily be achieved including the concourse.
You could even use block 9 as segregation so 10 onwards
I think it shows that the club feel that they’ve got this spot on and bat away any suggestions as ignorant opinion not based on all the evidence
I’m certain Doug king will be fuming about the loss of money

Garlana86

why is it not showing as sold out on the website? or on twitter, their are 0 tickets available on the stadium view.

Sky Blue Pete

why is it not showing as sold out on the website? or on twitter, their are 0 tickets available on the stadium view.
Look higher up there are tickets available at the ticket office and on the gate no idea how many

I think that statement is trying to put people off coming which is utterly bizarre

Garlana86

Look higher up there are tickets available at the ticket office and on the gate no idea how many

I think that statement is trying to put people off coming which is utterly bizarre
frustrating, admittedly only found out i could make it this morning, but i doubt i will chance on the gate without clarity of how many are available.

Garlana86

Ok cheers, i try avoid gate as the online point system can be harsh when it comes to big matches - need all the points you can get!

Evo1883

Still block 5 to open and still some seats in block 26 reserved for potg not yet released. That's about it, but obviously will be usual gaps where people don't turn up.

For a midday game on sky against Millwall, that really is an excellent turn out.
Most kids football and Sunday football in general will be called off today so hopefully plenty of people that can come will come

theferret

Most kids football and Sunday football in general will be called off today so hopefully plenty of people that can come will come
Plus lots weren't playing anyway with it being half term, my lad has no game (although he'd have chosen city anyway) so hopefully won't be too many missing.

SkyBlueAussie

Cov Supporter here from Aus 25 years. (55 years Cov-Wolves 67)
Has "Innit" crept up to the Midlands, or do we still have our own way of saying things?

Users who are viewing this thread