Match Thread Coventry City - Millwall FC Match Thread - Sunday 11th Feb (8 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Who will be captain tomorrow if Lati doesn’t play, Eccles?

Sky Blue Pete

Got to be honest. Don’t feel right slagging off names club employees on here outside of players and the board who are well compensated.
It’s social media though isn’t it no need for professional courtesy as there would be in any other environment

I like Tynan he’s combative when he feels something isn’t right and him, mark Hornby and Dave boddy pretty much did everything between them for a number of years

pusbccfc

Astute

No wins, 1 draw and 4 defeats since January 1st. Should be looking at a win here.

MikeyMoo

Looking at the table now that was a bad red card/loss vs. Norwich. Shouldn't be giving them a sniff of a play-off place. Hoping we can kick on from here vs. 18th/15th/20th and then home to PNE - 12/12 points please and an easy win at Maidstone.

Ashdown

Looking at the table now that was a bad red card/loss vs. Norwich. Shouldn't be giving them a sniff of a play-off place. Hoping we can kick on from here vs. 18th/15th/20th and then home to PNE - 12/12 points please and an easy win at Maidstone.
Against Maidstone ?

Astute

Not as easy as it sounds but if we can manage it we will have put a gap between us and the rest below. Good chance of putting us above WBA. They have a more difficult set of games.

Covcraig@bury

I remember Millwall getting a good old battering outside Astleys on Gosford street , not sure of day/date but it looked proper warfare . I think this was before the game so maybe heading up towards the brewer / Vauxhall. Then after on the hill going up towards the Howitzers club towards pool meadow . Mad Alex Hughen I think he was called , would fight anyone , mad as a wasp and loved a fight led the then west end boys .
always having a fight even with cov fans , I think he needed help 🤔

Essexrobbie

I cant help thinking what a smash and grap that was for them last week. We more than matched them first half and the first ten minutes of the second half we were all over them like a rash and playing delightful football. Had Wrights shot gone in, their heads I'm sure would have dropped. No wonder their place is like a morgue and they spend the majority of the time talking amongst themselves having to watch that dross.

Astute

Didn’t know you’d started supporting Millwall! Will be a tough game could be happy with a scrappy 1-0 win.
Not difficult

BBC-sport-football-insert name of team-results tab. If you want to see future games then fixture tab. Much more accurate than looking at just the position in the table. But most just look at the table and make their minds up.

skyblue_55

Bidwell to start over Dasilva & let’s put another class show on for the cameras .
Let’s also hope that we get through against these unscathed , as Wednesday’s game is another toughie .

fernandopartridge

Our first season down at this level they brought absolutely loads. Police everywhere including helicopters.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Yeah they did, Friday night game

They bought a good number in 2008 FA Cup too

TBF to them they've never said they're anything other than a small London club

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread