Match Thread Coventry City - Maidstone United [FA] Match Thread - Monday 26th Feb (1 Viewer)

Paul Anthony

That's it, solid, professional performance, gets the job done and hopefully not too much energy burned for the big game against West Brom.

TomRad85

Dunno where it leaves Tavares, looks better in the middle as that's obviously his position but no way he gets many minutes there in the league. Was hopeless on the right, even against these, so we need another plan for that position.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

larry_david

To be fair he’s looked much better on the left as a front 2 has Tavares
He's always looked for the run every game but no one ever finds him for some reason. He was in against Stoke a few times and the went the other way.

Is he gonna make it with us, nah I don't think so but I'm delighted for the lad and look, can't do him any harm at all. He needs to step up when called upon in the Championship

JSL

Tavares will likely be in the team whilst Tats is out. Looked lightweight until he scored but pleased for him as it might give a boost as he looked a bit out of his depth until then

mark82

He needs to find a club at a much lower level to try and get a living out the game
He needs to play regularly, for sure. He's not at Championship level but could make a living in league one or two at the right club. Needs to play.

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread