Match Thread Coventry City - Maidstone United [FA] Match Thread - Monday 26th Feb (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

gspotgaz

I’d imagine they’ll stick 10 behind ball to start with and try and Nick a counter goal as first half wears on. Early goal for us it’s game over and they’ll know that

CovLad94

If Godden don't start tonight he's surely done, can't see him staying next season, as quality will most likely go up a notch again.

Hutch11

What season ending result ?

We lost a home game as did Southampton, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Watford & three other Hull, West Brom and Nowich gained just a point.

I bet you’re a bundle of laughs at home.
Think he was being sarky

Manchester_sky_blue

Nonsense, why would we have liked a big team? This is the perfect draw to (hopefully) get to the 6th round.
I sort of agree, i certainly didn't want an unwinnable tie against a big prem side BUT....... it's never much fun facing the plucky underdog in my view. They have literally nothing to lose which makes them dangerous.

curly_tom

I would much rather this draw than one of the big teams. We have a genuine chance of progressing to the quarter finals without playing anyone above us, it's amazing! I would be hoping for Blackburn at hom ein the next round if they can get through and then a semi-final at Wembley is genuinely possible.

A comfortable and unremarkable match tonight would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread