Match Thread Coventry City - Maidstone United [FA] Match Thread - Monday 26th Feb (7 Viewers)

napolimp

How many do we need before we can throw the youngsters on? These lot are going to get later and later with the tackles as the game goes on.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Terminal level as in the highest level he’s capable of playing at.

he’s looking poor against national league opposition, so fair to assume he wouldn’t set that league alight based on his performance - to be fair to the lad however he is playing out of position I think?

both he and Kelly have been below the standard of the rest of the team tonight in my eyes

Saddlebrains

he’s looking poor against national league opposition, so fair to assume he wouldn’t set that league alight based on his performance - to be fair to the lad however he is playing out of position I think?

both he and Kelly have been below the standard of the rest of the team tonight in my eyes

Kellys going to be rusty as fuck tbh

He's lightyears above Tavares as a player

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Good don’t need him injured again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't always work like that. If you've ever played football before you'd know going into tackles half-heartedly is more likely to get you injured.

He's done it several times. As we're 3 up I would look to bring him off at HT.

skybluegod

Appreciate the level of opposition, but Kelly has looked very very assured in there. It’s giving Torp freedom to play more freely too.

Agreed. You would expect this level of performance. But it shows having an actual CM rather than a CB player there, enables other things. But it is also Maidstone.

Users who are viewing this thread