Coventry City Fc Crest Redesign (1 Viewer)

Skevin

Helllo fellow coventry city fans,

Its me kev kev back again.
After the results from the survey you answered :
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYMXGGF for which I thank you very much.

I used them to create new designs of the Coventry City Identity which is basically the crest/badge
for my
branding project i am currently undergoing in Glasgow Caledonian University.

can you do me a favour and take a few minutes out of your time to comment on
if this identity ( below) I created represents Coventry City FC tradition and heritage.

Identity-1.jpg

and if not then what should I add on to represent the tradition and heritage of the club.

NOTE : ( I used the elephant and the castle as symbolic elements of Coventry City and football as the main focus.)

I will be modifying the design as I go along and I will be posting the modifications on here to get your feedback.

Your participation will be really helpful and I appreciate it alot.

Thank you

Regards
Kev Kev

Attachments

• Identity-1.jpg
    Identity-1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 62

The Gentleman

Helllo fellow coventry city fans,

Its me kev kev back again.
After the results from the survey you answered :
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYMXGGF for which I thank you very much.

I used them to create new designs of the Coventry City Identity which is basically the crest/badge
for my
branding project i am currently undergoing in Glasgow Caledonian University.

can you do me a favour and take a few minutes out of your time to comment on
if this identity ( below) I created represents Coventry City FC tradition and heritage.

View attachment 3375

and if not then what should I add on to represent the tradition and heritage of the club.

NOTE : ( I used the elephant and the castle as symbolic elements of Coventry City and football as the main focus.)

I will be modifying the design as I go along and I will be posting the modifications on here to get your feedback.

Your participation will be really helpful and I appreciate it alot.

Thank you

Regards
Kev Kev

Thought this was going to be the new badge

331px-Northampton_Town_FC_logo_(2006-2010).svg.png
:whistle:

Hobo

Can't really be classed as a redesign can it?

lewys33

The phoenix is a big part of the badge for me.

Could you do like a translucent phoenix with fire behind the ball and elephant?

Last edited:

Skevin

Yes lewys33, i can add it in. This first image is the first of a long line of designs until i get the final design which embodies all of the elements.

Skevin

The elephant is black as seen from the current crest. I just kept the same colours but different layout of design.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Bloody hell......yet another student project being conducted on a football forum....

....GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

....This is starting to make "Beyoncé studies" look quite challenging.....

Paxman II

I like it. Simple and clean. My only wish is for the elephant to have his trunk pointing up as this symbolises good luck.

skybluebal

Sorry, but I don't like it. No gravitas whatsoever. City of Coventry crest has it all. If we need one for marketing purposes, the 60's 'elephant on ball' is more than enough.

Astute

Yes lewys33, i can add it in. This first image is the first of a long line of designs until i get the final design which embodies all of the elements.

Will you be adding a picture of Joy? Would go nice with the statue of her that Timothy is getting built.

Gint11

I actually quite like the redesign but being completely biased here, our Badge is one of the best in the football league. Easy

Skevin

Coventry City Fc Crest Redesign Part 2

Helllo coventry city fc fans,

After getting feedback from the first design of the crest. I made a few changes to add more cultural relevance while keeping it modern.

I have uploaded two versions:
1.jpg 2.jpg

I need to hear from you the fans about what you think of the suggested redesign.

Which one wud you choose? 1 OR 2

Does it lack something?

Thank you

Youre feedback is appreciated and useful in creating these designs.

Regards

Kev Kev

Users who are viewing this thread