Match Thread Coventry City - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread - Tuesday 8th Aug (1 Viewer)

Otis

Apologies if this has already been covered, but I've not read through the whole thread. If drawing at 90 mins is it extra time then penalities, or just pens? No replays in this League Cup is there.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Just had a fiver on Nazon to score first@ 17/2 C'mon the Duck!!!

vow

giphy.gif

covcity4life

2-1 to us.

Covcity4life to be on the phone to Samaritans by 22:00.
Im gonna block you too soon mate. No problem with banter but 3 or 4 times now you have tried to say i wouldnt want cov to win tonight and thats crossing line.

Lools a strong line up. Never seen shipley or camwell play. Lookong forward to it.

Biamoiiii

bawtryneal

Good decision from the manager
Having a go but saving the key people for Saturday. Doyle, Vincenti, Stokes, Beavon.

Otis

Looking forwards to seeing the lesser known Kelly-Evans, Shipley and Camwell and then Ponticelli if he gets off the bench.

shmmeee

Hope Kelly-Evans has a good game, and Shipley, could save us a signing or two if they can step up this year. Especially DeKE now Reid and Thomas are gone.

Otis

Hope Kelly-Evans has a good game, and Shipley, could save us a signing or two if they can step up this year. Especially DeKE now Reid and Thomas are gone.

Who is Hope Kelly-Evans? Is he the lesser known triplet?

lifeskyblue

Anyone worked out yet why o'brien kicks out of his hands with his left and off the floor with his right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Happy with that team.

Saves a few key players for Saturday, think it'll be a 1-3 defeat tonight but 3 points Saturday is more important!

Otis

Haha...you too busy to have a life...

You do realise that for the past year Alexa has been programmed to do all my replies on this forum.

Why do you think I have suddenly become funnier?

lifeskyblue

You do realise that for the past year Alexa has been programmed to do all my replies on this forum.

Why do you think I have suddenly become funnier?

I knew there had to be an explanation...although you often make me smile.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Im gonna block you too soon mate. No problem with banter but 3 or 4 times now you have tried to say i wouldnt want cov to win tonight and thats crossing line.

Lools a strong line up. Never seen shipley or camwell play. Lookong forward to it.

Biamoiiii

Stop being such a baby.

You throw it out but can't take it the other way.

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread