Match Thread Coventry City at Brighton and Hove Albion Match Thread - Saturday 17th Feb (3 Viewers)

clint van damme

15 mins delay to kick off. Probably hoping more Brighton fans decide to come!

Updates will be limited today unless I manage to access the ‘cloud’ WiFi as reception here is shite!

just not good enough mate.

stevefloyd

Just to let you all know this is football related because I am going to sit outside and drink beer hopefully watching the game and it's nearly 10 pm and 27 degrees Celsius happy days

Nick

Administrator
New part of our warm up, rather than just the attackers shooting at the spare goal, we’re playing it between midfielders and strikers and then shooting!
Nice! About time we tried to work on the link up.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'll be listening to Live Commentary on Radio Sussex.

Johhny Blue

So what are we thinking for summation on here at 5pm today?

1-0 - Fantastic, well done Robins.

2-0
3-0 Decent effort, heads held high

4-0
5-0 Tried our best, battled all the way

6-0
7-0 Robins out
pectingx that even just in losing there will be calls into the post match phone in saying Robins has to go, such is the daftness of football fans.
we'll get them all back in the second half

Sky Blue Pete

Great atmosphere! So sad we are owned by the worst owners the world has seen. Still our city and we’ll be here long after they go. Come on city!!!!

higgs

Doyle is here anyway in his tracksuit hopefully he be back in action soon

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

For those who can’t get bbc Coventry and Warwickshire there’s live commentary on talksport 2 on Dab

Captain Dart

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I bet Sunderland fans have something to say about a delayed kick-off, especially if we win!

torchomatic

There's a stream if you've got an android box. Eir Sports. Got it playing through our projector. 20180217_151433.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread