Coventry 3 Wycombe 2 Highlights (2 Viewers)

David O'Day

I suggest you have another look, left arm on back of should right arm round the front. Size doesn't come into it, you put hands on and you run the risk...stupid penalty to give away.
so he had both arms around him? no

ceetee

He didn't have his arms around him but it was a push and it was a penalty.
Going into a tackle with your arms out towards the player you are tackling is straight from the Ryan Haynes coaching manual

Otis

He didn't have his arms around him but it was a push and it was a penalty.
Going into a tackle with your arms out towards the player you are tackling is straight from the Ryan Haynes coaching manual
It was school boy blunder.

steve82

It's well known pushing and pulling in the box is at your own risk at any level with a better consistent ref.

As I said previously no protest from any city player... hands on heads in spare at DKE challenge and Wycombe had the chance to be back level.

If it was the widely criticised Haynes who'd made the challenge we'd all be pointing the finger at his error.... but it's the likeable DKE so some are reluctant to portion blame.

Adge

It's well known pushing and pulling in the box is at your own risk at any level with a better consistent ref.

As I said previously no protest from any city player... hands on heads in spare at DKE challenge and Wycombe had the chance to be back level.

If it was the widely criticised Haynes who'd made the challenge we'd all be pointing the finger at his error.... but it's the likeable DKE so some are reluctant to portion blame.
Yeah Haynes has done it 3 or 4 times if I remember and DKE the other night was straight out of the Haynes file. Not sure why Evans is anywhere near the first team-think some got carried away with the goal from a “Cov kid” he scored earlier in the season.

steve82

Yeah Haynes has done it 3 or 4 times if I remember and DKE the other night was straight out of the Haynes file. Not sure why Evans is anywhere near the first team-think some got carried away with the goal from a “Cov kid” he scored earlier in the season.

He certainly has and most likely will be in good company over the years.

School boy error tho, unfortunately for him he currently looks a million miles off a pro.

Users who are viewing this thread