Match Thread Cov vs QPR Sat 22nd Jan (4 Viewers)

Grendel

O’Hare’s worst game in a while. He’s not doing the work and missing the chances today. He’s just hiding.

He’s clearly not fully fit we have no one else

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Need to improve second half. Though we've created more chances they look more likely to score.

SeaSeeEffCee

Done well to keep that to 1-0 at HT with how those last 10 mins were going.

Gyokeres, O’Hare and Kane all poor. Hamer appalling. Sheaf and Allen the only ones playing well outside of the defence.

Jamesimus

Regardless of what some posters may say, we're playing pretty well, hopefully we'll get something from this.

Frantic open game, we're committing a lot of people forward. Shipley has been okay other than near the end of that half. Kane getting a bit caught out on occasion too. Midfield a mixture of daft and great. Enjoying it to be honest because we're playing decent football and creating chances.

stupot07

Mixed bag half. Could be 4-0 up but could be easily 4-0 down. On quality of chances we are fortunate going in 1-0 down

Ben Sheaf has been the best player on show by a mile. Allen too has been top drawer.

Shipley, Hamer and O'Hare are struggling. Kane seems to be playing for himself. Fadz lack of pace has showed at times.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

How many chances do our midfield want each game?

PVA

I don't get this thing about Kane having great delivery. He doesn't. He hits a great cross every now and then yes, but overall his delivery is very average.

O’Hare very quiet and Gyokeres very isolated.

I see Hamer is the new boo boy now Walker has gone.

Great_Expectations

COH looks injured.

Kanes thing is his crossing and he seems to have forgotten how to do that.

Not sure I’d change anything yet. We’re doing well it’s just the final ball/decision/shoot.

If that hasn’t changed by 60, then our only attacking options are Jones and Waghorn, so either two up front or Jones for COH/Allen.

Grendel

Problems all round. Shipley will now be targeted, you do have the horrible feeling Gyokeres was a flash in the pan and he’s regressing - you bet the feeling QPR have another gear but somehow we have to get better control, last 10 minutes they’ve had all the possession

The positive is it’s 1 nil. Waghorn has to come on and we go two up

steve101

Another game where we go in behind where we deserved to be ahead. The got very lucky with the double save from Gyokeres. Him and Allen have linked really well. Shame about the finishing. Offensively Shipley doing well. Kane not so.
Rose gives some much needed pace at the back which we are struggling with without him.

SkyblueTexan

Sheaf has been excellent this half. Their goal was well taken although we should have defended better and blocked the shot. We should easily have scored a few ourselves and just lack the cutting edge (maybe we miss Godden). Maybe Bidwell may help shore up the left flank where we seem to be vulnerable although the goal came from the right side. Ref is letting all challenges go and letting the game flow and does not want to issue cards. We can came back and get something from this game,

SlowerThanPlatt

Problems all round. Shipley will now be targeted, you do have the horrible feeling Gyokeres was a flash in the pan and he’s regressing - you bet the feeling QPR have another gear but somehow we have to get better control, last 10 minutes they’ve had all the possession

The positive is it’s 1 nil. Waghorn has to come on and we go two up
They have conceded in 10 of their 12 away games

Brighton Sky Blue

I don't get this thing about Kane having great delivery. He doesn't. He hits a great cross every now and then yes, but overall his delivery is poor.

But for a freak medical case we wouldn’t be playing this setup

Briles

I don't get this thing about Kane having great delivery. He doesn't. He hits a great cross every now and then yes, but overall his delivery is very average.

Your delivery is only as good as the movement in the box

covcity4life

Our stats r good despite us not playing at our best. 90 min game. We can still do get sumthing from this. It's a close game between two teams aiming for playoffs

Liquid Gold

Hamer is nowhere near a boo boy. We all blast that song out and support him all the way through.

He’s poor today though and it should be noted that his partner thats been slagged for 18 months is developing much better.

Hamer started to get poor this time last year. I think he’s still adjusting to the length of the season over here.

CCFC54321

I have to say this QPR isn't the best is it? I’d take off Shipley and o’hare and bring on waghorn and the lad from Swansea at half time.

Great_Expectations

Also how has nobody crunched Willock. Hamer did sort of towards the end and he reacted. Get in his head as he’s their main threat by a mile.

Users who are viewing this thread