Match Thread Cov vs QPR Sat 22nd Jan (2 Viewers)

OldBedrocker

Check my posts I don’t often criticise Robins but this one 100% sits with him. They were there for the taking today and he sat on his hands and left the subs too late again instead of being proactive and going for it.

mmttww

Check my posts I don’t often criticise Robins but this one 100% sits with him. They were there for the taking today and he sat on his hands and left the subs too late again instead of being proactive and going for it.

We've dominated the game and made a shitload of chances. He can't put them away himself. Ridiculous post.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

A draw would've been disappointing today. You're left wondering what if Godden was available. Really need for one of the others to step up in the goalscoring stakes while he's out.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Frustrating day but sounds like we played them off the park and they are 4th in the league, keep going and should be a good finish to the season.

Liquid Gold

So annoying. Draw would have been fair but you can’t dominate and not score then let them score their only chance of the half and expect points

KersleyDigs

How THE FUCK have we lost that game?! We really need to look at replacing 'energetic' players in the final third with quality. Jodi Jones is playing 70 mins for the u23, he can give us 60. We need way more quality in the final third, QPR have it hence the won when they only had a couple of chances!

Sick Boy

How THE FUCK have we lost that game?! We really need to look at replacing 'energetic' players in the final third with quality. Jodi Jones is playing 70 mins for the u23, he can give us 60. We need way more quality in the final third, they have it hence the win when they only had a couple of chances!
Presumably this is yet another dig at CoH is only one of a few of our players who’d command a decent transfer fee, which tells you a lot about the difference between us and QPR.

Users who are viewing this thread