Cov in Bailey loan extension talks (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

He's crucial to the way our midfield are playing imo! Hes out of favour at Derby so no reason we can't extend his loan if not sign him permanently

right, with you now, your talking Bailey arent you ?, the thread reads like your responding to the Adams comment.

Otis

No, just trying to stop Otis droning on about how he's not "great", etc etc

Not this again.

So, Dion Dublin was a great player for us, but Hussey is a ..... great player?

You don't also talk about 8 days a week and 110% do you?

We are going to get to the stage where we say such and such is a great player, but then Cyrille Regis was a great, great player and Dion Dublin was a great, great, great player and Tommy Hutch was a great, great, great, great player!

:whistle:

Grendel

Not this again.

We are going to get to the stage where we say such and such is a great player, but then Cyrille Regis was a great, great player and Dion Dublin was a great, great, great player and Tommy Hutch was a great, great, great, great player!

And Hussey was just....rubbish

Otis

And Hussey was just....rubbish

Well that's what started the whole argument. Wasn't just that he said someone was a great player, it was that he said that Hussey was a great player.

Would say Hussey has been many things, but that great is not amongst them.

Wonder what level he will end up at.

Otis

Could be that we were having a conversation about Joy Seppala now I come to think about it.

stupot07

I'm sure i read on here that Hussey was the new Gareth Bale after his 17 minute cameo vs York.....

Otis

Andy Warhol said everyone will be famous for 15 minutes.

Maybe he also said every player will be great for 17 minutes.

Last edited:

ricohman

He's a good player, but he isnt a great player. Goldie, Baker, Moussa, they're GREAT players cus they have something special, a niche. Bailey hasnt got a niche. With Moussa, its his speed and agility. Baker has skill on the ball and crossing ability that no-one in the team has. And Goldie, no need to tell you why he's special. Bailey is a good consistent player but he isnt one of the stand out players. He's underrated. I would like him to stay, i think he will too, but if he's gonna be remembered by the city fans at the end of the season, he needs to find a niche and show us how he's special

Holding midfielders as à rule arnt meant to be flash or have à trick up his sleeve. He does what hes meant to do, break up play and his positioning is excellent and passing tidy.

Otis

I really rate Bailey. Would say after DMC he is the best player we've got.

As said above, sometimes a midfielder does all the dirty work which can go unseen at times.

We will really miss him if he leaves I believe.

covcity4life

Holding midfielders as à rule arnt meant to be flash or have à trick up his sleeve. He does what hes meant to do, break up play and his positioning is excellent and passing tidy.

exactly, but some people dont understand how football works.

Not this again.

textmining-worms-copy.jpg

DazzleTommyDazzle

Not this again.

Do you mind Otis - you've short-changed Tommy Hutch by at least four "greats"!!!!

torchomatic

As I stated at the time I said I thought Hussey was a great player, it's a figure of speech. And I still happen to think he is a great player. Certainly one I'd like to keep in the squad. Does this mean that I think he is better than the players you mentioned? No, btu I wasn't comparing him to them. You were.

Anyway it's a personal opinion. I ain't gonna lose any sleep over it.

Not this again.

Last edited:

Grendel

Do you mean Kevin Drinkell, K Duffy or Ken Dulieu?

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for putting me in such esteemed company.

Users who are viewing this thread