Cov fans fighting eachother (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Was something on the match thread about some fans sat in others seats and not moving.

Liquid Gold

It was before kickoff. Absolute scumbags. Nobody was in their seat and if it comes to it that you're so desperate for your seat then go get a steward.

torchomatic

Was something on the match thread about some fans sat in others seats and not moving.

Odd it was billed as a sell out. There were loads of empty seats around us.

SkyblueBazza

It was before kickoff. Absolute scumbags. Nobody was in their seat and if it comes to it that you're so desperate for your seat then go get a steward.
On fairness if its the same incident as mentioned in the match thread - whoever it was had been told BY stewards they HAD to find & sit in their allocated seat. Whether they had chance to fetch a steward before it got feisty I don't know...but to call them scum might be a bit ott

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

On fairness if its the same incident as mentioned in the match thread - whoever it was had been told BY stewards they HAD to find & sit in their allocated seat. Whether they had chance to fetch a steward before it got feisty I don't know...but to call them scum might be a bit ott

People throwing fists at football are scum full stop.

Tommo72

Literally loads at the front not in their seats so was obviously a sell out lol. Was a pain to be honest, stewards were useless and didn’t force any moving, maybe because there were so many.

jas365

It was our group that was involved, yes we were told by the stewards we hat to sit in the seat that was on our ticket. We are a group of 8 away ST holders and we all sit together as our tickets are grouped together for every game. All of the people in the seats behind us were also away ST holders.

As I said in the match thread if the stand was half empty we would sit somewhere else (as we have done before) or if we are told by stewards that its sit anywhere you want then no problem we would get wherever we could. But having been told we had to sit there, then the people in those seats wouldn't move that's when it got heated.

covcity4life

It was our group that was involved, yes we were told by the stewards we hat to sit in the seat that was on our ticket. We are a group of 8 away ST holders and we all sit together as our tickets are grouped together for every game. All of the people in the seats behind us were also away ST holders.

As I said in the match thread if the stand was half empty we would sit somewhere else (as we have done before) or if we are told by stewards that its sit anywhere you want then no problem we would get wherever we could. But having been told we had to sit there, then the people in those seats wouldn't move that's when it got heated.
Who won fight?

Tommo72

Bit sad it resulted in trading punches though

jas365

There’s such a thing as away ST holders? How much does that cost and how many purchase them?

You sign up at start of season, all it costs is value of each away ticket, but they charge you for every away game. If you can't make the game its bad luck. But it does mean you are guaranteed a ticket as we get the first allocation before they go on sale. Might come in particularly useful if we end up playing Exeter in play offs!

Think there are about 75 of us at a guess, maybe less.

Last edited:

jas365

Bit sad it resulted in trading punches though

Well yes agreed, not traded by me personally i should point out.

Its a strange one, in what other arena would you sit in another persons seat? I can't think of one. As i said at the game if you turned up at the Ricoh and someone was in your seat you'd ask them to move. If we get to Wembley in a few weeks and someone is sat in your seat, again you'd ask them to move.

Why should an away game thats sold out be any different?

Liquid Gold

Well yes agreed, not traded by me personally i should point out.

Its a strange one, in what other arena would you sit in another persons seat? I can't think of one. As i said at the game if you turned up at the Ricoh and someone was in your seat you'd ask them to move. If we get to Wembley in a few weeks and someone is sat in your seat, again you'd ask them to move.

Why should an away game thats sold out be any different?
Go get a steward. I hope your friends throwing punches are banned. We don’t need any of that shit sitting in your seat or not, it’s pathetic.

jas365

Go get a steward. I hope your friends throwing punches are banned. We don’t need any of that shit sitting in your seat or not, it’s pathetic.

The stewards did come up and the other people were told to move, which they did. The first punches were not thrown by anyone in our group, but once you are hit instinct tells you to defend yourself.

Tommo72

It’s been said many times this season.

We have some absolute cocks that follow us and considering the following (in the Away end) was moderate in size there was a lot of pricks there today. One day it will go off big time.

pusbccfc

You sign up at start of season, all it costs is value of each away ticket, but they charge you for every away game. If you can't make the game its bad luck. But it does mean you are guaranteed a ticket as we get the first allocation before they go on sale. Might come in particularly useful if we end up playing Exeter in play offs!

Think there are about 75 of us at a guess, maybe less.

How do you get one of these?

Londonccfcfan

We were on the left hand side of goal. And there was a lot of loving, hugging and tlc going on. Didn’t witness anything of the sort. Random men hugging strangers all and sundry. Very enjoyable.

Tommo72

Just through the ticket office. You must have a home ST to get an away one. You just give them your bank details and they charge you a few weeks before each game and post the tickets out to you.

Why wouldn’t they move? Tbh you lot didn’t seem the sort I’d expect to be fighting.

jas365

Why wouldn’t they move? Tbh you lot didn’t seem the sort I’d expect to be fighting.

They kept saying it was sit where you want, but as i said before our tickets are for quite a large group that are all linked so we sit together.

jas365

I saw the incident and it was the same group that were fighting with another group of our own fans at Forest Green.
Two fights - one group involved twice.
Evidence would suggest they are the cause.
Well none of us were involved in that one so draw your own conclusions!

Users who are viewing this thread