Cov Fan Zone - Wealdstone FC (1 Viewer)

edgy

Had a message out of the blue:

Hi this is James from Wealdstone Fc if your fans are interested we are opening for Coventry fans only your fans used us a few years if interested please see link

Please spread the word

Cheers James

We went there before the Checkatrade Final. Was a good base, food and drink with parking and good tube links to Wembley.

torchomatic

That's where Pearce came from, isn't it?

sotvtoday

We went there before the Checkatrade final. Close to the bottom of the M40. Short walk from the tube (Ruislip) with trains direct to Wembley. Very welcoming. Lots of parking. Plenty of beer!

Alkhen

Just booked a space.

gonna show my hand at being a country bumpkin... you dont need to pre book the train from here do you?

We have over 500 Coventry fans booked for our FanZone to date so should be a great friendly atmosphere, you are welcome to put up flags and the Clubhouse will be open from 11am. There is a bar, plenty of seating, large screens and a BBQ.
There is plenty of open space for younger fans and you are free to have a wander around our Ground.

Parking for cars (£5), MiniBuses (£15) and Coaches (£25) is secure and off-road.

It is around a 5 minute walk to Ruislip tube station and then just a 20 mins trip to Wembley. Trains run around every 10 minutes or so.

Anyone that wants to book online or read more about what is on offer all the information is here.

Finally just want to wish you all the best, it would be great to see you in the Premiership and if anyone has any questions about the trip down, where to stay, which are the best areas etc just ask and I will tell you what I can.

We had Notts County down the other week and the ones coming down the M40 found it clearer than the M1. Also if you come down the M1 and are heading straight to Wembley you will be on the same approach as the Luton fans whereas the M40 brings you in from the other side.

(Thanks to the Admin for letting me post this)

All the best

Tony

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

We have over 500 Coventry fans booked for our FanZone to date so should be a great friendly atmosphere, you are welcome to put up flags and the Clubhouse will be open from 11am. There is a bar, plenty of seating, large screens and a BBQ.
There is plenty of open space for younger fans and you are free to have a wander around our Ground.

Parking for cars (£5), MiniBuses (£15) and Coaches (£25) is secure and off-road.

It is around a 5 minute walk to Ruislip tube station and then just a 20 mins trip to Wembley. Trains run around every 10 minutes or so.

Anyone that wants to book online or read more about what is on offer all the information is here.

Finally just want to wish you all the best, it would be great to see you in the Premiership and if anyone has any questions about the trip down, where to stay, which are the best areas etc just ask and I will tell you what I can.

We had Notts County down the other week and the ones coming down the M40 found it clearer than the M1. Also if you come down the M1 and are heading straight to Wembley you will be on the same approach as the Luton fans whereas the M40 brings you in from the other side.

(Thanks to the Admin for letting me post this)

All the best

Tony

Nice one 👍. And by the way, thanks for Stuart Pearce all them years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread