Council haters have gotten the result they wanted (2 Viewers)

Longford

Wow, you really hate our club don't you? Why are you on here?

No we hate SISU. Seems some find the difference difficult to understand.....it's not if you try hard.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If we are talking percentages again i'd say:

85% SISU
15% that obnoxious bitch Lucas and her cunty labour party who pushed it all through to spite not only the hedge fund but OUR club !

So the 15% gets all your vitriol not the 85% that that obnoxious bitch Seppalla and her cunty friends who have brought us to this to spite not only US but OUR club? I find that really strange.

Ashdown

You are reading it wrong geezer, SISU have caused pretty much all this, I hate them most of all but that self serving witch actually purports to act in the best interests of the City..............I went to Rouen last month where they burnt Joan of Arc, it gave me a few ideas !!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

You are reading it wrong geezer, SISU have caused pretty much all this, I hate them most of all but that self serving witch actually purports to act in the best interests of the City..............I went to Rouen last month where they burnt Joan of Arc, it gave me a few ideas !!

I you were not a football fan and lookat this you would say she was doing the best for the City of Coventry which is not necessarily the best for Coventry City. As for the Joan of Arc analogy you want to make Ann of Coventry a heroine?;)

RFC

The blame game is futile but pleas wake up to the fact that ALL parties are at fault & no one comes out of this debacle with any credit whatsoever!

Nick

Administrator
So just because I have pointed out that sisu now have no one else to blame for future failures means I want the club to fail?
No, the way you wrote the op makes it seem like that. You didn't just say they have nobody else to blame.

Nick

Administrator
I you were not a football fan and lookat this you would say she was doing the best for the City of Coventry which is not necessarily the best for Coventry City. As for the Joan of Arc analogy you want to make Ann of Coventry a heroine?;)
Why is it for the best of the city? Selling off a profit making, good business for pennies?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why is it for the best of the city? Selling off a profit making, good business for pennies?

Don't understand, it wasn't me who said the council shouldn't be involved with running the Ricoh whether or not it was making a profit was it? Well now the people who were saying that have there wish No of course if you're trying to say that these people were wrong well too late now the council obviously listened they shouldn't have been shouty about it should they?

letsallsingtogether

Don't understand, it wasn't me who said the council shouldn't be involved with running the Ricoh whether or not it was making a profit was it? Well now the people who were saying that have there wish No of course if you're trying to say that these people were wrong well too late now the council obviously listened they shouldn't have been shouty about it should they?
Funny how those that shouted about that the most also said no one else wanted that shit white Elephant!!! Now shout the most because some one did???

Need to make up their minds

Astute

Yes it seems like it was making a profit of a few 100k a year. But with all of the litigation that was going on it was costing CCC money as they would not get all their expenses back. And they never took money made out of ACL.

I still say it was wrong for them to let Wasps have it though. And it is.

Nick

Administrator

No, you said she did the best for the city. I asked how?

skybluetony176

No, you said she did the best for the city. I asked how?

Shouldn't you be more worried about the "she" who is responsible for the club as a CCFC fan?

It looks like the events of the last week are a useful distraction for those that don't want to question where SISU the custodians of our club have gone wrong and what they do next.

What's done is done. What SISU do next is the only question that should be on any CCFC fan's lips but some would rather discuss other things that are history and can't be changed.

NorthernWisdom

but some would rather discuss other things that are history.

Right, had enough of this.

The way you avoid making the same mistakes is by looking at history, precedent, trrends...

History is *vitally important* be it looking at a football club moving forward, a city or county's heritage, the way society functions, how houses are built and why they are placed where they are... the systems of power.

I could go on.

Disregard history at your peril, for to do so ensures the same mistakes time and time again. We see that enough here with certain morons demanding the return to the club's board of past failures, of certain morons determining that potential owners of the club with a shocking past track record will suddenly see the light *in the future* and turn things around (to pre-empt the oh so witty aha you mean SISU here jibes well... maybe I do. I could also mean many many many others as well however. SISU do not hold the exclusivity on being incompetent, much as Geoffrey Robinson didn't).

History is what makes the past, present and future. Ignore it and you are a fool.

NorthernWisdom
(proud to be involved in keeping the past alive for future generations!)

skybluetony176

Right, had enough of this.

The way you avoid making the same mistakes is by looking at history, precedent, trrends...

History is *vitally important* be it looking at a football club moving forward, a city or county's heritage, the way society functions, how houses are built and why they are placed where they are... the systems of power.

I could go on.

Disregard history at your peril, for to do so ensures the same mistakes time and time again. We see that enough here with certain morons demanding the return to the club's board of past failures, of certain morons determining that potential owners of the club with a shocking past track record will suddenly see the light *in the future* and turn things around (to pre-empt the oh so witty aha you mean SISU here jibes well... maybe I do. I could also mean many many many others as well however. SISU do not hold the exclusivity on being incompetent, much as Geoffrey Robinson didn't).

History is what makes the past, present and future. Ignore it and you are a fool.

NorthernWisdom
(proud to be involved in keeping the past alive for future generations!)

Tell SISU. They're the ones that need to learn from their mistakes. What ever shit the club was in when they arrived all they've done is exacerbated it. What they do next is infinitely more important that what they and those who went before them have done.

Do you think they have either the grace, moral fibre or acumen to improve our situation by looking back on the history of mistakes that have been made at our club, learn from them and take a step to improve our club in the most accomplished way possible or will they ignore it and do what they've always done and just look for angles to get some sort of a return for their investors regardless of what it means for CCFC?

NorthernWisdom

Tell SISU.

I'll tell everyone. Can't selectively ignore the past for certain organisations and not others. Said often enough that SISU's initial investment was always built on sand and a high risk strategy and if it went wrong, then there were no foundations to keep it going.

I don't see anybody involved in this learning and building foundations however, be they real or metaphorical, at the present. Indeed, they all seem determined to practice whipping a table cloth away from underneath some plates...

wingy

Don't listen to the hate hate hate hate, just shake it off

That wasn't very swift aj .

The most recent past demands the removal of the Bearded oaf at the top of the current pile .

There will be no moving forward with the lost fan base until this happens .

Users who are viewing this thread