Council Accused Of 'Absurd' Ricoh Secrecy (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

Has anybody ever thought what would happen if the Administration/Liquidation process of CCFCltd under the command of Paul Appleton was ever investigated thoroughly. I wonder what would be unearthed eh?

chiefdave

Has anybody ever thought what would happen if the Administration/Liquidation process of CCFCltd under the command of Paul Appleton was ever investigated thoroughly. I wonder what would be unearthed eh?

Would have loved that to happen. At the very least how and when assets were moved around should have been looked at. And all that we don't know where the share is or which company the players are contracted to rubbish. Unfortunately I think that ship has sailed unless something happens late in the day with the liquidation process.

torchomatic

Wasn't that the main reason that ACL rejected the CVA that led to the points deduction?

Would have loved that to happen. At the very least how and when assets were moved around should have been looked at. And all that we don't know where the share is or which company the players are contracted to rubbish. Unfortunately I think that ship has sailed unless something happens late in the day with the liquidation process.

chiefdave

Wasn't that the main reason that ACL rejected the CVA that led to the points deduction?

I think both the Council and Higgs were expecting, or hoping, for a administration process in line with that other clubs have been through which would have seen the club emerge with little to no debt and new owners. That didn't work out so well and we're left with another what if in terms of what might have happened if we'd started the season without a points deduction.

J

Jack Griffin

I think both the Council and Higgs were expecting, or hoping, for a administration process in line with that other clubs have been through which would have seen the club emerge with little to no debt and new owners. That didn't work out so well and we're left with another what if in terms of what might have happened if we'd started the season without a points deduction.

I rather think you have a point there, but in the field of insolvency SISU are the experts.

Users who are viewing this thread