Corporate Season tickets/Executive boxes (3 Viewers)

CV22SBA

I shan’t be shedding too many tears that a few well off folk will have to dig into their pockets a bit more let’s put it that way

shows how they stay so well off as they are quite clearly whinging bastards
Pretty irrelevant really as most put it through a business and claim the VAT back.

pusbccfc

samccov1987

It’s a big rise but then would tend to agree that corporate should take the brunt of price hikes.

A lot of these sorts of memberships are used for tax purposes too.

Doug seems to be trying to sort the commercial side of the business but the communication has been poor.

Prices should have been announced all at the same time so people can make an informed choice but we’ve had the debarkle with the premier packages and family zone too.

Last edited:

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Pricing for the corporate side of the club and communication appears to be a lot better. People are pissed off at the price but it’s in line with the rest of the league.

he’s looking to increase the revenue from the business side. Shows how tinpot SISU were running us.

of course as a fan - I would hope this manifests in the transfer market, If we’re finally acting like a top end championship side we need to do it in all areas of the club

GIMOC

It’s a big rise but then would tend to agree that corporate should take the brunt of price hikes.

A lot of these sorts of memberships are used for tax purposes too.

Doug seems to be trying to sort the commercial side of the business but the communication has been poor.

Prices should have been announced all at the same time so people can make an informed choice but we’ve had the debarkle with the premier packages and family zone too.
If every box gets filled and every matchday it’s sold out in corporate then great but I somehow can’t see it.

CV22SBA

If every box gets filled and every matchday it’s sold out in corporate then great but I somehow can’t see it.
The boxes definitely will, huge waiting list of businesses. Legends probably will too as only around 250 seats. Club Coventry didn't sell out last season and will probably be slightly lower this season due to the increase in price. Apart from a better seat position, there is no difference to Legends.

ccfcricoh

suppose its easy to say as it doesn't impact me but i think its priced right.

My daughters ticket went from £25 to £165, why the hell shouldn't the "corporates" pay their way as well?

As others have said, its £90pp per game, when a matchday ticket in cattle class is £35, that's not bad value at all for the extra benefits you get.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

While I don't disagree with bringing it in line and it was too cheap.

Communication about all of the ticketing has been a shambles. Especially when he wanted to make the "journey" all about him with that cringeworthy video.
Aah but that was to the peasants, my friend had a box and he’s been sent loads of details and requests to “ask for information” about a box - the corporate comms seem better

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

you pay for what you get. as I’ve said. The majority of boxes are hotel rooms. You don’t get any VIP treatment. No free bar, very little in food. If you offer VIP package you expect VIP treatment
Pendant in my head is poking me with a large stick saying "Tell him it's 'You get what you pay for.'"

Ccfc1979

I am / was in the Legends and I get that a price increase is inevitable but first of all, why so late in the day with far less choice of you need to move! And second, my Dad and Uncle have had a season ticket for the majority of their lives and have been going up 60 odd years, including Brum. Now they find out last minute that the seat they love has gone up from £480 to £825 with nothing added to the package. Car park on top of that too as there are three of us and the car park is free for four. The bar service and food isnt any good either for a ‘corporate’ area. Just does smack of no loyalty to some and no help by communicating it properly or all at the same time. No finance either to soften the blow for a season maybe.

GIMOC

The boxes definitely will, huge waiting list of businesses. Legends probably will too as only around 250 seats. Club Coventry didn't sell out last season and will probably be slightly lower this season due to the increase in price. Apart from a better seat position, there is no difference to Legends.

you’ll be surprised. There won’t be the uptake you think. mark my words

GIMOC

I’ve spoken to 3 various fans all of whom own companies who have had boxes for years. All not renewing. The corporate experience is not worth the price hike. as I’ve mentioned. They are hotel rooms. Not luxurious and certainly not worth the price.

Evo1883

I’ve spoken to 3 various fans all of whom own companies who have had boxes for years. All not renewing. The corporate experience is not worth the price hike. as I’ve mentioned. They are hotel rooms. Not luxurious and certainly not worth the price.
So they will come into the stands then .. great

Is 35 quid for corporate per person fair , when dave in block 22 is paying the same for a cat a for example ?

GIMOC

So they will come into the stands then .. great

Is 35 quid for corporate per person fair , when dave in block 22 is paying the same for a cat a for example ?
Many on here don’t get it. Corporate experience is shocking. it’s certainly not worth £100 a game. many are not renewing and you’ll be lucky to sell out every box with new clients.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I see your point.
Didn’t think I would need to expand on it. SISU controlled the prices - could have easily brought it in line with the rest of the league.

whether we sell out remains to be seen - but it sounds as though we’ve been selling ourselves short for years. Might explain the lack of transfer activity.

I’m ok with the price rises in all facets - we’re acting like we belong with the West Brom’s, Sunderland’s, Middlesbroughs, Blackburns, what needs to be done is acting like these in all areas - that includes the transfer market. You will attract the businesses if you give them an entertaining product

Users who are viewing this thread