Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (123 Viewers)

hill83

CLOSE SUPERMARKETS.

Edit: I know this is a ridiculous suggestion by the way but they are carnage. And can you name another place where you are mingling in close proximity with people leaning over you saying sorry in your face with a mask half on reaching for a pack of bacon?

Last edited:

chiefdave

I though their was no doubt in his mind the schools were safe the bumbling floppy haired toff c**t. Can’t fucking stand the twat
Not watching but following the BBC News feed which said.
"The problem is not that schools are unsafe for children," he says, adding that children are still very unlikely to be severely affected even by the new variant of Covid.

But he says schools may act as "vectors for transmission", causing the virus to spread between households.
That is exactly what they've been ignoring people saying for months and claiming it wasn't true. Suppose its an improvement on the buildings are safe, its just a problem when people are in them rubbish he came out with earlier today.

David O'Day

Oh they've put the excercise once a day thing into law this time like they can ever really enforce that

Liquid Gold

I though their was no doubt in his mind the schools were safe the bumbling floppy haired toff c**t. Can’t fucking stand the twat.

Anyone that voted for the prick can fuck off as well. I’ve had a beer.
But but but hypothetical situation I created in my mind.

chiefdave

Oh they've put the excercise once a day thing into law this time like they can ever really enforce that
exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
Should seems a pretty vague term for something you're putting into law. Would that really hold up if challenged?

covcity4life

Don't know How to feel. One side I am glad not at risk of catching it other side of coin is my development will suffer and may not get offered a job if they don't see much of me!

David O'Day

Should seems a pretty vague term for something you're putting into law. Would that really hold up if challenged?

It is rather vague but I guess as must people will only get caught if they are blates about it they can get away with it

Brighton Sky Blue

Don't know How to feel. One side I am glad not at risk of catching it other side of coin is my development will suffer and may not get offered a job if they don't see much of me!

Really feel for the situation you’re in with training CC4L. My thought is they will have to be much more lenient with NQTs next year and perhaps delay awarding QTS?

Nick

Administrator
I though their was no doubt in his mind the schools were safe the bumbling floppy haired toff c**t. Can’t fucking stand the twat.

Anyone that voted for the prick can fuck off as well. I’ve had a beer.
What you got in?

Nick

Administrator
CLOSE SUPERMARKETS.

Edit: I know this is a ridiculous suggestion by the way but they are carnage. And can you name another place where you are mingling in close proximity with people leaning over you saying sorry in your face with a mask half on reaching for a pack of bacon?
Exactly, they really need to find a way round it. Whether it's increase the drive through click and collect or add loads more deliveries.

No doubt panic buying will commence tomorrow

hill83

I’ve over the pub bit.

Talking to my lads mum earlier about the little things with my son. Lockdown for basically a 5th of his life. He takes it for granted he can’t touch or play properly with his friends. I doubt he even remembers a time he could. Will that just become normal for him?

skybluetony176

What's wrong with that. I would have no problem taking a leaf out of Spain's book as I said earlier today
That’s not what they’re doing though. Boris is giving it the bigun that we’ve vaccinated more than the rest of Europe put together. Firstly it means fuck all, it’s just Boris polishing his own knob. Secondly last time the government was telling us we were doing better than the rest of Europe within weeks we had the highest infection and death rates not just in Europe but the world and all of a sudden you wasn’t allowed to compare us to Europe. I’d rather he doesn’t tempt fate again for the sake of his own vanity.

NorthernWisdom

I’ve over the pub bit.

Talking to my lads mum earlier about the little things with my son. Lockdown for basically a 5th of his life. He takes it for granted he can’t touch his friend. I doubt he even remembers a time he could.
Friend of mine's lad, obviously can't grasp distancing as too young. he walks towards you, everybody parts to let him by! I do wonder how he'll feel when one day, he walks at people, they don't move for him, and he walks straight into their legs...

skyblueusername

What's wrong with that. I would have no problem taking a leaf out of Spain's book as I said earlier today
I have family in Spain, they have the Guardia surrounding appatment blocks (in the poor areas)
they are only letting them out to visit the local shops (who have massively increased prices)

Users who are viewing this thread