Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (35 Viewers)

skybluetony176

Exactly it seems to me the type of shite that Tommy Nobinson fans will spout on twitter
Yeah but it was all the “parkees” bulk buying all the toilet roll, according to a racist I know. I did point out to him that all the people I saw in toilet roll queues on TV were majority white and also my local “parkee” shop was keeping their toilet roll stock out back and only selling it to local, regular customers at the regular price. Bloody parkees coming over here keeping my family in toilet roll while hordes of white people are loosing their shit? Cheers Jay, the only thing I don’t like about him is he’s a fucking Villa fan. Other than that a good lad.

Last edited:

Marty

Yeah but it was all the “parkees” bulk buying all the toilet roll, according to a racist I know. I did point out to him that all the people I saw in toilet roll queues on TV were majority white and also my local “parkee” shop was keeping out back and only selling it to local, regular customers at the regular price. Bloody parkees coming over here keeping my family in toilet roll while hordes of white people are loosing their shit? Cheers Jay, the only thing I don’t like about him is he’s a fucking Villa fan. Other than that a good lad.

You really nee to stop projecting your backwards view onto everyone else.

Grendel

You are talking to a guy who argued for shooting holes in boats of asylum seekers and then said most people would agree

Many mosques have refused to shut and the original question was not even asked by him was it? I don’t see the question had any racist motive and was just a throwaway comment

Brighton Sky Blue

Many mosques have refused to shut and the original question was not even asked by him was it? I don’t see the question had any racist motive and was just a throwaway comment

You know it’s curious how many people write obscene things and say it was just a throwaway comment. Many white people around my way are still out playing football in the park or being dicks to shopping staff.

Grendel

You know it’s curious how many people write obscene things and say it was just a throwaway comment. Many white people around my way are still out playing football in the park or being dicks to shopping staff.

The link I came was from a Muslim? There have been concerns within its own community and that although officials they have closed some members will ignore and meet elsewhere or secretly

Walsall Muslim leader in coronavirus warning as 'groups continue to gather'

hill83

White people don't have to answer for other white people though. Everyone else has to answer for “their community.”

cc84cov

Yes your right G was a throwaway comment but you know how it is on here you get a few seeking some loving attention etc it’s common there is concerns as many Muslims are still meeting up as you said a lot of mosques have not closed I have many Muslim friends who also have shared the same concerns.

shmmeee

I’m the same as you. They advised making sure you’re taking a preventative inhaler at the correct times and dosage on a daily basis to help build up a resistance to the respiratory part of the virus should you get it. Got a preventative inhaler the other week for the first time in years. If you’ve not already got one and keeping on top of taking it you may want to consider it.

I tried to get one through an online pharmacy and got refused. Told me to go to the GP but I’m not going near a medical setting right now.

skybluetony176

White people don't have to answer for other white people though. Everyone else has to answer for “their community.”
And other communities that they get lumped in with. Let’s face it, the next time a Hindu or Sikh from Indian origins gets called a Paki won’t be either the first or last time. Sadly.

Brighton Sky Blue

hill83

And other communities that they get lumped in with. Let’s face it, the next time a Hindu or Sikh from Indian origins gets called a Paki won’t be either the first or last time. Sadly.

I’m officially part of the BAME community now apparently. We used to all meet up down the woods every Wednesday before all this started.

Grendel

Yes your right G was a throwaway comment but you know how it is on here you get a few seeking some loving attention etc it’s common there is concerns as many Muslims are still meeting up as you said a lot of mosques have not closed I have many Muslim friends who also have shared the same concerns.

I did t even know who said it but I knew it wasn’t that outlandish as there was an item on midlands today trying to put together some ideas on why Birmingham was impacted and it said pretty much the same as a possible theory and an MP was concerned social distancing was not being adhered to - I assume this guy
West Midlands emerges as a hotspot for coronavirus deaths

skybluetony176

I tried to get one through an online pharmacy and got refused. Told me to go to the GP but I’m not going near a medical setting right now.
Just email your GP and ask them to send the prescription to a nominated pharmacy electronically. If it’s something you’ve had before for a diagnosed condition it shouldn’t be a problem. That’s all I did and only had to have the one interaction then with the pharmacy.

Brighton Sky Blue

I did t even know who said it but I knew it wasn’t that outlandish as there was an item on midlands today trying to put together some ideas on why Birmingham was impacted and it said pretty much the same as a possible theory and an MP was concerned social distancing was not being adhered to - I assume this guy
West Midlands emerges as a hotspot for coronavirus deaths

Not because the West Midlands is densely populated and easily accessible from London?

Grendel

skybluetony176

Making up stories to call them 'parkees'. Shameful.
They're just like me and you, good and bad in all walks of life.
So happens to be a true story. Another Mercedes driving, brexiteering, Tommy Robinson fan who unfortunately I have to interact with for work purposes so I can’t escape them. edit, he’s from Mansfield area and that’s how he says it. Parkees or darkees. All the same to him.

And Jay runs the post office in Hillmorton. Go in and ask him if you like. He’ll confirm that’s what he did.

Last edited:

shmmeee

Just email your GP and ask them to send the prescription to a nominated pharmacy electronically. If it’s something you’ve had before for a diagnosed condition it shouldn’t be a problem. That’s all I did and only had to have the one interaction then with the pharmacy.

Annoyingly since the divorce and the move I don’t have a GP. Never registered at my new address.

I haven’t used an inhaler in maybe 15years do not sure it counts as current. But also haven’t been able to fill my lungs for two weeks so getting a little worried.

cc84cov

Annoyingly since the divorce and the move I don’t have a GP. Never registered at my new address.

I haven’t used an inhaler in maybe 15years do not sure it counts as current. But also haven’t been able to fill my lungs for two weeks so getting a little worried.
You’ll need to see a GP mate or Asthma nurse to get one prescribed you can call 101 possibly and speak to out of hours GP

skybluetony176

That is a problem. Have you tried 111? They might be able to sort it.

Grendel

What is your point? That it’s Muslims to blame for the high numbers?

No my point is not every comment has to be seen as having sinister racial motives - I don’t even know who said

Grendel

If it becomes too severe you may have to call the emergency services and they mag have to send an ambulance out - a doctor won’t be much use anyway

shmmeee

If it becomes too severe you may have to call the emergency services and they mag have to send an ambulance out - a doctor won’t be much use anyway

That’s basically been my thinking. I’m just staying at home coughing and wheezing for now, it either heals on its own or gets so bad I need hospital anyway.

Sky Blue Pete

Shmee forum health centre will take your on or the one by queens road Baptist church.

the forum one is 02476266370

they’ll thank you to try and sort over phone rather than go to hospital in an ambulance

shmmeee

You still got the cough shmee?? Google pneumonia symptoms to check. You need antibiotics after a while

Yes mate. In the morning it’s awful, coughing so much I think I’m going to be sick, clears up after a couple of hours and is just a slight cough until around 4/5pm when my chest starts tightening again.

Users who are viewing this thread