Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (17 Viewers)

skybluetony176

From the 1983 Tory Manifesto

“We have a duty to protect the most vulnerable members of our society, many of whom contributed to the heritage we now enjoy. We are proud of the way we have shielded the pensioner and the National Health Service from the recession.”

How the Conservatives have changed.

Grendel

You’ve lost me- they post on here?

Criticising the ex shadow minister of health for the fact she was a clueless rambling terrorist supporting scum bag was considered racist as such bilge was due to her skin colour and not the fact she’s just a loathsome individual

COV

Criticising the ex shadow minister of health for the fact she was a clueless rambling terrorist supporting scum bag was considered racist as such bilge was due to her skin colour and not the fact she’s just a loathsome individual

I haven't got a clue what you're on about, but you've succeeded in your mission, the whole thing has degenerated into droning on about politicians and miles away from coronavirus ;)

Grendel

You'd be well served to say you've had a skinful after the amount of shite you've posted today.

By that definition most people on here have a skinful everyday given they as do
Out of touch with the majority in society

what shite have I posted out of interest?

COV

By that definition most people on here have a skinful everyday given they as do
Out of touch with the majority in society

what shite have I posted out of interest?

Some might say that you calling Sick Boy a nationalist & saying he'd spread his legs for Boris Johnson might well make the cut

Not me of course, but some might well say that ;)

Grendel

That one will do for starters.

Oh I put do instead of are and added a line - how shameful - I’m off to AA as I speak - sorry type

Grendel

Some might say that you calling Sick Boy a nationalist & saying he'd spread his legs for Boris Johnson might well make the cut

Not me of course, but some might well say that ;)

I find it amusing someone who moves to a country and suddenly becomes a tub thumping patriot as opposed to a strong criticism of the country he was born in

Bit like you and that nonsense you drone on about regarding the Irish republic

Grendel

You are an enigma Grendel, i'll give you that.

Also in fairness you do post with a degree of consistency too. By that analysis, I would say you are probably always drunk.

Some irony given you are frankly a pretty offensive poster and certainly very dismissive of people with clear concerns regarding this current crises

hill83

giphy.gif

Sick Boy

I find it amusing someone who moves to a country and suddenly becomes a tub thumping patriot as opposed to a strong criticism of the country he was born in

Bit like you and that nonsense you drone on about regarding the Irish republic
Yeah, calling out your misinformation throughout the pandemic makes me a ‘tub thumping patriot’ and definitely reflects my opinions on successive Italian governments.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Some irony given you are frankly a pretty offensive poster and certainly very dismissive of people with clear concerns regarding this current crises

Well, that isn't true now is it.

I'm certainly more liberal in attitude towards the virus, and you are correct in that I don't think the most sceptical should prevent others from having their freedoms. That doesn't mean I don't care or don't want to support people that are having genuine issues.

Anyway, I've spent all afternoon walking around the Red Light District (16 kilometers actually, so that's a lot of going in circles) and I want to relax now. I logged onto my SBT account only to see that you have spent the afternoon in this thread arguing about the Falklands War or some such other shit.

Not sure why you are coming at me either. You are like that drunk bloke coming out of the pub swinging at everyone!

Grendel

Yeah, calling out your misinformation throughout the pandemic makes me a ‘tub thumping patriot’ and definitely reflects my opinions on successive Italian governments.

You have admitted before most of your posts were just wumming?

Grendel

I'm certainly more liberal in attitude towards the virus, and you are correct in that I don't think the most sceptical should prevent others from having their freedoms. That doesn't mean I don't care or don't want to support people that are having genuine issues.

Anyway, I've spent all afternoon walking around the Red Light District (16 kilometers actually, so that's a lot of going in circles) and I want to relax now. I logged onto my SBT account only to see that you have spent the afternoon in this thread arguing about the Falklands War or some such other shit.

Not sure why you are coming at me either. You are like that drunk bloke coming out of the pub swinging at everyone!

I’m not arguing about anything and I mentioned the Falkland Islands twice - not the war - and it’s one thread but hey ho - as for supporting people who have genuine issues - lol

hill83

Have you ever been to Dan Murphys in the Leidseplein? My uncle used to run it before he moved to Australia.

My dad used to drink in Hunters bar in the red light district back in the old days.

Grendel

10 years- do you keep notes or something grendel?

It wasn’t 10 years ago when sick boy accused Tony of racism and then when he found an ally said he was only wumming

Grendel

Have you ever been to Dan Murphys in the Leidseplein? My uncle used to run it before he moved to Australia.

My dad used to drink in Hunters bar in the red light district back in the old days.

He’s been everywhere - next week he’s been sent to Thailand I think he works for Interpol

hill83

Tbf not even joking so not sure why it’s funny ha ha. Lived there myself for a bit but don’t like to brag.

Sick Boy

Yeah drank there a few times 'back in the day' - the last time I was over there I had drank 8 pints by 10am on my first day.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm not sure if been in that exact bar, but I know where it is. That square is a good spot, and some of the side streets off there even better.

Couldn't tell you much about Hunters. I know one is a coffeeshop, but not sure about a bar.

hill83

I'm not sure if been in that exact bar, but I know where it is. That square is a good spot, and some of the side streets off there even better.

Couldn't tell you much about Hunters. I know one is a coffeeshop, but not sure about a bar.

Irish bar in the far corner. Decent spot round there.

Sick Boy

There's a decent pub that does €3.50 pints off Damrak to the right from Burger King, no idea what it's called but it's run by a couple of northerners - quite 'lively'.

Grendel

hahaha it may have been a bit less than 10 years then, I don't take it seriously enough to have an ally.

Sigh

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

There's a decent pub that does €3.50 pints off Damrack to the right from Burger King, no idea what it's called but it's run by a couple of northerners - quite 'lively'.

Amsterdam is not cheap at all to be honest so that's quite impressive.

Next to my office there is a start up which does '10 minute deliveries'. They gave me some vouchers so I sometimes order booze in. It's basically supermarket prices too.

Users who are viewing this thread