Conor Chaplin - Signing Confirmed (Finally!) (3 Viewers)

Captain Dart

Still not on the official website.

Terry Gibson's perm

It takes me back to when we signed Joe Cole walking around the house waiting for the big news

Liquid Gold

I've heard he's a mix of Messi and Beckenbaur and Jackett is only getting rid of him because he's intimidated by his massive dong.

GaryJones

A quick question
If (when -zzzzzzz) we do sign Chaplin on loan, can he play against his parent club when we play Portsmouth on October 2nd?

CovisGod

I'm in Tenirefe currently, I've had far too much to drink due to all inclusive being the best thing ever created and I'm booked in to get a picture of Chaplins face tattooed on my leg at 5:05pm as soon as he's announced.

Were going to win the League, the FA Cup, The Champions League, Euro vision, Strictly Come Dancing, Great British Bakeoff and next year's love Island.

#We love you Conor we do, we love you Conor we do

GaryJones

I also like the fact he doesn't piss around with the ball - sees it - whacks it - scores!
Simples!

SkyBlueCRJ

His finishing is impressive I have to admit so I see why MR is keen to sign him. A lot of those goals on the video were CC creating opportunities for himself out of nothing - a similar trait to what McNulty offered last season.

Users who are viewing this thread