Connor Ronan (1 Viewer)

kg82

Midfielder from Wolves the Mail are crediting us with a link to...

happy season 4 GIF

Cardiff trying to sign players this January.

stevefloyd

I can't believe anyone thinks we can stumble on with only one striker. Vik is brilliant but we have no goalscorer but him for c. 2 months.
CB is also equal top priority.
Wing backs and midfielders great, but lesser priorities.
Just imagine if Vik was as injury prone as Walker and Godden we would have to rely on Waghorn and Tavares...gulp !

shmmeee

I can't believe anyone thinks we can stumble on with only one striker. Vik is brilliant but we have no goalscorer but him for c. 2 months.
CB is also equal top priority.
Wing backs and midfielders great, but lesser priorities.

We have no first team quality RWB, CB or GK. They’ve got to come first. Don’t agree with signing reserves. Every signing should improve the first team IMO.

slowpoke

We have no first team quality RWB, CB or GK. They’ve got to come first. Don’t agree with signing reserves. Every signing should improve the first team IMO.
I would disagree with RWB, Jack Burroughs is developing into a good player of course early days but with experience he’ll get better.
Of course if the manager can get in what in his opinion are better players for any position that’s his decision but I wouldn’t put RWB above certain other positions as priority.

shmmeee

I would disagree with RWB, Jack Burroughs is developing into a good player of course early days but with experience he’ll get better.
Of course if the manager can get in what in his opinion are better players for any position that’s his decision but I wouldn’t put RWB above certain other positions as priority.

Developing but he’s not at the same level as the likes of Hamer or O’Hare.

shmmeee

Midfield AFAIK in the youth.

I think he’s a CM but he’s played all over on loan and RWB for us. I think he looks like he has good potential as a WB and it’s not like he’s a right winger playing LB or a ST playing CB.

And maybe he comes back there after all Hamer was a RWB for a bit earlier in his career.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I think we dont need a RWB and should continue giving Burroughs chances as he looks good, he’s quick, strong, 2-footed. Overall I think he can become a good player if we keep giving him gametime. I’d say a LWB, RCB and permanently sign Panzo and I’d be more than happy

slowpoke

I think we dont need a RWB and should continue giving Burroughs chances as he looks good, he’s quick, strong, 2-footed. Overall I think he can become a good player if we keep giving him gametime. I’d say a LWB, RCB and permanently sign Panzo and I’d be more than happy
Apart from Burroughs there’s the young lad we signed from Spurs think he’s on loan somewhere but one for the future hopefully.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Said he was shit, still think he’s shit. But cant be any shitter than what we already have, give him a 6 month contract and a chance and if he’s shit release him

Terry Gibson's perm

Apart from Burroughs there’s the young lad we signed from Spurs think he’s on loan somewhere but one for the future hopefully.

He played at Nuneaton and was probably the worst player on the pitch and they had players on trial, looked to have a poor attitude when they finally dragged him off.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think he’s a CM but he’s played all over on loan and RWB for us. I think he looks like he has good potential as a WB and it’s not like he’s a right winger playing LB or a ST playing CB.

And maybe he comes back there after all Hamer was a RWB for a bit earlier in his career.
Could bring Dabo on for Allen in a game and give Burroughs some time in midfield maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread