Connor Ronan (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

We arnt limited to 1 signing. You do realise we could sign this lad and get a couple of centre halves as well, nowhere does it say we would have to play him out of position because we are short of defenders.
We're short in midfield as well in any case, look at Saturday for example. If you want to play high intensity pressing football you need more options than Liam Kelly

slowpoke

I would think Robins has a couple lists the one he spoke about before this takeover saga started and one with the Doug King promises.

Offhegoes

Experienced GK (Loan) - If we can move Moore out, and Wilson back as No 2.
1 x CB (Right Footed)
1 x CM (High energy, work horse type)

I think with Burroughs, Dabo, Bidwell and Kane, we can get by with our wing backs until the end of the season.
Those 3 positions would be my Top 3 to bring in.

slowpoke

Experienced GK (Loan) - If we can move Moore out, and Wilson back as No 2.
1 x CB (Right Footed)
1 x CM (High energy, work horse type)

I think with Burroughs, Dabo, Bidwell and Kane, we can get by with our wing backs until the end of the season.
Those 3 positions would be my Top 3 to bring in.
Whilst I agree with the above I’d hope another forward/striker is up there as a priority, we have three loan options as well as any permanents.

Terry Gibson's perm

Looks like a less prolific version of Jamie Allen, the midfield needs a big nasty fucker in it it’s small enough already.

Last edited:

Colin Steins Smile

As we have limited resources, we need to prioritise any recruitment. Number 1 is a right footed centre back Number 2 is cover at wing back. I think we've got enough cover in midfield, as Kelly is back

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I dont think he’s any better than Shipley, there’s no way he’ll be ahead of Palmer let alone O’hare in the pecking order, will probably ask for relatively big money. It would be a waste in my eyes. Had a season with Blackpool in L1 and couldnt get consistent game time. If we want an AM it would be best to look elsewhere. Also at Center half first

slowpoke

We need goals, that’s what win matches, our record is there to be seen, tight at the back but only one out and out goalscorer. But yes with the McFadz injury a CB is needed too.

Jesse Carver

I dont think he’s any better than Shipley, there’s no way he’ll be ahead of Palmer let alone O’hare in the pecking order, will probably ask for relatively big money. It would be a waste in my eyes. Had a season with Blackpool in L1 and couldnt get consistent game time. If we want an AM it would be best to look elsewhere. Also at Center half first
He signed in January 2020, played an average of 77 minutes per game for the 10 games that the season had left to run before the league was curtailed for Covid.

ccfc1234

In order

1 x CB
1 x LWB
1 x GK
1 x ST

If we can get 3 of those who improve the first 11 it will be a decent second half of the season.

oakey

I can't believe anyone thinks we can stumble on with only one striker. Vik is brilliant but we have no goalscorer but him for c. 2 months.
CB is also equal top priority.
Wing backs and midfielders great, but lesser priorities.

Users who are viewing this thread