COMPETITION: Win tickets to Coventry City vs Sunderland courtesy of Carabao (1 Viewer)

mark82

5-CAN_MO-HERO.jpg

Carabao Energy Drink has teamed up with Sky Blues Talk to give five lucky Coventry fans a pair of tickets to see Coventry City vs Sunderland on the 29th of September.

Currently in the second year of its partnership with the EFL, which includes the title sponsorship of the Carabao Cup, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao is proud to support all 72 football league clubs for the 2018/19 season.

Carabao is not like other energy drinks. It was invented in Thailand. By a rock star. Called Aed Carabao. Aed Carabao then named both his band and his new energy drink after a buffalo in South East Asia, called a Carabao,admired for its physical power, extraordinary stamina and unbreakable spirit. The product offers a premium, great tasting energy boost, designed to give hard working men and women a boost of energy to help them get through their increasingly busy and bonkers lives.

The energy drink is available in five flavours, Original, Original Sugar Free, Green Apple, Green Apple Sugar Free and Mandarin Orange.

Carabao is currently stocked in Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, Co-op, WHSmith Travel, Booker, BP, Spar, Roadchef and Greene King as well as a significant number of independent retailers.

As mentioned by Nick earlier, Carabao have offered 5 pairs of tickets for free as a competition prize to Coventry City vs Sunderland on Saturday 29th September. To determine the winners we will be running a score prediction competition with the top 5 scorers winning the tickets.

All you need to do is download the score-sheet available here, fill in your score predictions and the tiebreak question and send the completed form to [email protected]. (Apologies, wanted to upload and accept entries on here but not able to upload excel spreadsheets).

For those who haven't used Google drive before you should see something like the below:
upload_2018-9-18_22-3-57.png

Download button is on the top right (circled (badly) in red above). If you have a google account you can also use Google Sheets online. When opening the file in excel you may need to enable editing (yellow bar at the top) but shouldn't need to in Google Sheets.

Rules:
- Enter score predictions for each team in the yellow box next to the teams name.
- An exact correct score prediction will score 3 points.
- A correct result prediction but with an incorrect scoreline will score 1 point.
- The 5 highest points scorers will win a pair of tickets to Coventry City vs Sunderland on Saturday 29th September.
- Any ties will be settled by the 'Minute of the first goal' tiebreaker, with the closest time in either direction winning.
- In the event of a goalless draw in the tiebreak game, the highest guess will be the winner.
- Entries to be received no later than 2:59pm Saturday 22nd September. Late entries will be void.
- Results should be published next Monday (24th) but this will be dependent on work commitments.

Hopefully it's relatively self explanatory. Any issues let me know.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

mark82

If anyone wants to enter and can't via excel/email then send me the predictions via a private message on here. I'd rather get excel sheet via email though as it makes data entry/scoring much easier.

Fixtures
Leicester City v Huddersfield Town
Man Utd v Wolves
Aston Villa v Sheffield Wednesday
West Brom v Millwall
Bristol Rovers v Coventry City
Sunderland v Rochdale
Northampton v Notts County
Lincoln v MK Dons
Solihull Moors v Bromley
Sutton Utd v Wrexham
Nuneaton v Brackley Town (FA Cup)
Stourbridge v Leamington (FA Cup)

Tiebreaker
Minute of first goal in Bristol Rovers vs Coventry City:

mark82

For anyone accessing on mobile devices, when you open the link it will be in read only. To edit, select the 3 dots in the top right > Share & export > Make a copy > select device radio button and hit save. This will allow you to edit. Once done, select the 3 dots again > Share & export > Send a copy, then send via your email app to the address in the first post.

shmmeee

Too late now but if you need to do this again I can knock up a Google Form that’ll drop the guesses straight in, could set up auto scoring as well I suppose.

(Sorry been doing data reporting at work today, may need to switch off)

mark82

Too late now but if you need to do this again I can knock up a Google Form that’ll drop the guesses straight in, could set up auto scoring as well I suppose.

(Sorry been doing data reporting at work today, may need to switch off)

Got a spreadsheet that calculates the auto scoring. Never really considered Google forms, might have a play even if only for next time.

mark82

Get your entries in folks. Not a huge amount of entries so will have a very good chance of winning.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What if the Brizzle v Cov game is a 0-0? What happens to the tie-break then? :emoji_no_mouth:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Highest? Then I'll say 89th minute and 59 seconds!

Users who are viewing this thread