Carabao Energy Drink has teamed up with Sky Blues Talk to give five lucky Coventry fans a pair of tickets to see Coventry City vs Sunderland on the 29th of September.
Currently in the second year of its partnership with the EFL, which includes the title sponsorship of the Carabao Cup, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao is proud to support all 72 football league clubs for the 2018/19 season.
Carabao is not like other energy drinks. It was invented in Thailand. By a rock star. Called Aed Carabao. Aed Carabao then named both his band and his new energy drink after a buffalo in South East Asia, called a Carabao,admired for its physical power, extraordinary stamina and unbreakable spirit. The product offers a premium, great tasting energy boost, designed to give hard working men and women a boost of energy to help them get through their increasingly busy and bonkers lives.
The energy drink is available in five flavours, Original, Original Sugar Free, Green Apple, Green Apple Sugar Free and Mandarin Orange.
Carabao is currently stocked in Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, Co-op, WHSmith Travel, Booker, BP, Spar, Roadchef and Greene King as well as a significant number of independent retailers.
As mentioned by Nick earlier, Carabao have offered 5 pairs of tickets for free as a competition prize to Coventry City vs Sunderland on Saturday 29th September. To determine the winners we will be running a score prediction competition with the top 5 scorers winning the tickets.
All you need to do is download the score-sheet available here, fill in your score predictions and the tiebreak question and send the completed form to [email protected]. (Apologies, wanted to upload and accept entries on here but not able to upload excel spreadsheets).
For those who haven't used Google drive before you should see something like the below:
Download button is on the top right (circled (badly) in red above). If you have a google account you can also use Google Sheets online. When opening the file in excel you may need to enable editing (yellow bar at the top) but shouldn't need to in Google Sheets.
- Enter score predictions for each team in the yellow box next to the teams name.
- An exact correct score prediction will score 3 points.
- A correct result prediction but with an incorrect scoreline will score 1 point.
- The 5 highest points scorers will win a pair of tickets to Coventry City vs Sunderland on Saturday 29th September.
- Any ties will be settled by the 'Minute of the first goal' tiebreaker, with the closest time in either direction winning.
- In the event of a goalless draw in the tiebreak game, the highest guess will be the winner.
- Entries to be received no later than 2:59pm Saturday 22nd September. Late entries will be void.
- Results should be published next Monday (24th) but this will be dependent on work commitments.
Hopefully it's relatively self explanatory. Any issues let me know.
Last edited by a moderator: