Coffee Machines (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Don't bother with the pod machine now but bought a french press from IKEA, that lasted a couple of weeks but bought a decent stainless steel one.

Got a huge tub of coffee from Costco but any recommendations? Usually have it in the morning as a Bulletproof Coffee.

Astute

You bunch of snobs.

Nescafe for me. Just under 2 spoons of coffee. And if I want to be a snob I make it with milk. Better than a Costa latte.

Nick

Administrator
You bunch of snobs.

Nescafe for me. Just under 2 spoons of coffee. And if I want to be a snob I make it with milk. Better than a Costa latte.

All about Coffee Mate.

I do feel posh having a £10 french press thing, it does taste much nicer though.

Astute

All about Coffee Mate.

I do feel posh having a £10 french press thing, it does taste much nicer though.
Coffe Mate is disgusting. Prefer it black. And I don't like black coffee.

Nick

Administrator
Coffe Mate is disgusting. Prefer it black. And I don't like black coffee.

giphy.gif

I don't mind it. Saw some fancy ones in Tesco that are a bit chocolatey but they would have lasted about 2 or 3 days for a fiver.

fernandopartridge

All about Coffee Mate.

You do make proper coffee with it don't you and not just throw a few spoons of Gold Blend in?

I've got a few things to make coffee with:

Mesh filter to sit in a cup
French press
Mocha pot
Vietnamese coffee maker 'phin'

Nick

Administrator
You do make proper coffee with it don't you and not just throw a few spoons of Gold Blend in?

I've got a few things to make coffee with:

Mesh filter to sit in a cup
French press
Mocha pot
Vietnamese coffee maker 'phin'

Ha no it is proper filter coffee for it. It has all the filters inside when I push the filter down after a few minutes then all of the mush is at the bottom.

Been pouring that into a jug with butter (milk and mint chocolate flavouring for the wife) and blending it.

I might try some Mellow Birds in it though.

fernandopartridge

Ha no it is proper filter coffee for it. It has all the filters inside when I push the filter down after a few minutes then all of the mush is at the bottom.

Been pouring that into a jug with butter (milk and mint chocolate flavouring for the wife) and blending it.

I might try some Mellow Birds in it though.
Oh yeah the bulletproof coffee. Is this part of your diet? Does it work?

Users who are viewing this thread