Cody Mcdonald - Rumour (1 Viewer)

ccfcdan

Its all over Twitter at the minute that Cody McDonald is set to sign for Gillingham.

If true, then im not sure what to think. He has shown so much potential but never had a sustained run in the side.

Otis

It's where he played previously. Scored a fair few there too.

Could be some truth in this for sure.

Grendel

Its all over Twitter at the minute that Cody McDonald is set to sign for Gillingham.

If true, then im not sure what to think. He has shown so much potential but never had a sustained run in the side.

I've never seen much potential. An average player best suited to League Two with a poor attitude.

Greggs

I've never seen much potential. An average player best suited to League Two with a poor attitude.

In peace, but what signs of bad attitude has he shown to you?
All the best to him, always liked him but trust MR in his judgement

Last edited:

Joy Division

Always thought he'd do the business in this league, would have liked to have seen him with a proper run of games but what will be will be. Good luck to him if this is true.

Grendel

In peace, but what signs of bad attitudes has he shown to you?
All the best to him, always liked him but trust MR in his judgement

He is never match fit. Really poor when he arrived and at the start of this season was out of condition.

There is a reason why you end up being sought by filling ham and not Newcastle.

cloughie

having seen him close up he is over weight for a profesional sportsman and that tells me he does have a bad attitude to hard work which is expected by MR

Brighton Sky Blue

He is never match fit. Really poor when he arrived and at the start of this season was out of condition.

There is a reason why you end up being sought by filling ham and not Newcastle.

One of the best auto correct gaffes I've seen here.

LJC_CCFC

If he does I'll be amazed, been trying to get rid of him on football manager for a season now and still no takers. Seriously though get rid and get someone else in who is 1) fit and 2) pacy

Nathccfc

If he does I'll be amazed, been trying to get rid of him on football manager for a season now and still no takers. Seriously though get rid and get someone else in who is 1) fit and 2) pacy

I'm having the same problem, Huddersfield bid £500k for him in the first season, but I was short on strikers so had to keep him and now I can't even get rid of him for even £50k now and I'm in championship

LJC_CCFC

I'm having the same problem, Huddersfield bid £500k for him in the first season, but I was short on strikers so had to keep him and now I can't even get rid of him for even £50k now and I'm in championship

Literally just flogged him for £0 to York and I've got to play half his wages until the end of the season

Paxman II

If true its a good move for him. He will not get much chance here will he now we have Clarke? Hope there is some fee involved but frankly I'm certain MR's has a plan.

pusbccfc

Isn't he still our second leading scorer (striker)...

cloughie

Are you serious?

I wouldn't have posted it if not

had thought he would do ok in this league but MR see's players in trainning and makes his choice for a reason

IE Elliott at MK dons he wouldn't have been most peoples first choice to play, but it worked

I'm sure that Cody will be one of many shown the door as MR will have instructions to free up as much of the deadwood as possible if he wants to bring in his own players. Apparently Nathan Doyle, attacking midfielder from MRs Barnsley days has been a recent rumour to be joining.
Will be interesting if the real truth will out regarding Cody's seeming exclusion from the first team squad.

Joy Division

I wouldn't have posted it if not

had thought he would do ok in this league but MR see's players in trainning and makes his choice for a reason

IE Elliott at MK dons he wouldn't have been most peoples first choice to play, but it worked

Did he lift his shirt up for you and perform the truffle shuffle?

LJC_CCFC

I'm sure that Cody will be one of many shown the door as MR will have instructions to free up as much of the deadwood as possible if he wants to bring in his own players. Apparently Nathan Doyle, attacking midfielder from MRs Barnsley days has been a recent rumour to be joining.
Will be interesting if the real truth will out regarding Cody's seeming exclusion from the first team squad.

Defensive mid

cloughie

Did he lift his shirt up for you and perform the truffle shuffle?

Strange as it might seem yes it was when he took off his outer top revealing a tight fitting t shirt underneath with what appeared to be a spare tyre, or was it what i have............... relaxed muscle

Bigelvesy

Rumour in addition to this ive heard is jason koumas signing on a free some point this week.
Dont know if true or not. Would suprise me if we sign another midfielder but robins has talked about wanting another experienced head in there

Joy Division

Strange as it might seem yes it was when he took off his outer top revealing a tight fitting t shirt underneath with what appeared to be a spare tyre, or was it what i have............... relaxed muscle

Why were you watching him taking his shirt off?

Users who are viewing this thread