C'mon then what do you all drive? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Audi A6 at the minute.

Did have a Kia Rio and it was really good for the price, really high spec compared to a Ford etc and just worked.

Had a Renault Megane Sport and had a few issues with that, Electrics were rubbish.

Ccfcisparks

Fiesta Ecoboost, used to be really good with mileage, particularly going to clients at work, but since that new fuels come in it seems to be guzzling it like no mans business.

eastwoodsdustman

Ive always had diesel octavias barring one passat but got a seat leon fr estate with the 1.5 evo petrol engine. I really like it. Its cheap to run but not quite as economical as the 1.6 diesel octavia i had before.

Kneeza

KIA’s are decent. Had one for the last 3 years now definitely be replacing it with another.

Most troublesome car I’ve ever had was a Renault Scenic. Shit electrics and shit gearbox. Had to replace it at 16K and found out that on this particular type of Renault auto box that was pretty good, they didn’t usually do more than 10K.
Yes, they are. No.2 daughter has a Ce'ed (shite name though). She had one of those horrible drophead Golfs prior to that, and it was nowt but mither.
Her husband has now moved from the Kia dealership to the Lambo/Bentley one, so I doubt any further aspirations will be fulfilled...

duffer

Text driving a 2020 insingina in a few days

Fair old lump of car for the cash, not bad looking either imho, and gets reasonable reviews. Not sure about the off-road capability though. 😄

Kieranp96

Fair old lump of car for the cash, not bad looking either imho, and gets reasonable reviews. Not sure about the off-road capability though. 😄

Don't need to be too off road lol, it's just the roads here in Hungary are so bad it's pretty much as bumpy as it would be off road.

Grendel

Abarth 500 is mine. CX-5 is the wife's / family car.

What’s an abarth like out of interest - it looks pretty whacky vs a 500 is it high performance?

Si80

What’s an abarth like out of interest - it looks pretty whacky vs a 500 is it high performance?
I've just got the bog standard 135bhp version (09 plate), but it's a fun little thing. Hard ride though and the seating position is a bit poor if you are tall (I'm not). But it's good fun on a track and great as a punchy little city car if you can put up with the hard ride.

Now they turn them out with 180bhp they must be a real hoot. Mine isn't overly quickly compared to stuff like Golf R / Cupra / RS3's etc, but on track days I've had good fun flying around with stuff that's running around 200bhp (Clio's etc).

Grendel

I've just got the bog standard 135bhp version (09 plate), but it's a fun little thing. Hard ride though and the seating position is a bit poor if you are tall (I'm not). But it's good fun on a track and great as a punchy little city car if you can put up with the hard ride.

Now they turn them out with 180bhp they must be a real hoot. Mine isn't overly quickly compared to stuff like Golf R / Cupra / RS3's etc, but on track days I've had good fun flying around with stuff that's running around 200bhp (Clio's etc).

Thanks.

I’m considering buying one for one of my children for their birthday. There’s hardly any normal 500 new cars in stock which is my preference - they do seem a bit at odds with the normal model and the racing car seat belts very odd.

Dealers have lots if these in stock it seems but not the normal model

Sick Boy

Thanks.

I’m considering buying one for one of my children for their birthday. There’s hardly any normal 500 new cars in stock which is my preference - they do seem a bit at odds with the normal model and the racing car seat belts very odd.

Dealers have lots if these in stock it seems but not the normal model
I’ve driven one and they’re A LOT nippier and louder than the standard 500.

Marty

Seat Leon FR Black Edition, lovely to drive and got everything on it, will run it into the ground and then go over to electric or whatever is standard by that time.

Marty

That was my plan with my Lexus, although I get more and more convinced it'll outlast the cockroaches, I just won't be able to get any fuel for it, and / or I'll be taxed a thousand pounds each time I take it out the driveway!

That is a worry, I'm just not convinced they'll have the infrastructure in place by 2030 to support the majority having EV's.

CJ_covblaze

Mrs is picking up a Yaris Cross next week. Finally joining the hybrid revolution.

Adge

Fiesta ST3, Mini Cooper, Vauxhall Corsa and Ford Transit van! Mine is the van but the others are belong to the Mrs, my Son and daughter, but I manage to drive them all 😁

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Fiesta ST3, Mini Cooper, Vauxhall Corsa and Ford Transit van! Mine is the van but the others are belong to the Mrs, my Son and daughter, but I manage to drive them all 😁
Impressive! Do you connect all the steering wheels with some sort of connecting rod?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Currently driving (not literally coz of knee op!), 2019 black Suzuki Vitara All-Grip. Bloody love it, but back in January, I ordered my new Hyundai Ioniq 1.6i Hybrid Premium in white. Pick it up May.
Capture.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread