Cmon Barrnsleh (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Barnsley couldn’t even beat Derby FFS, though they were supposed to be good 😉

mark_ccfc

Barnsley under pressure at the end, Derby hit the inside of the post. Draw not ideal for us, but good enough.

Liquid Gold

Although we were level with them I still don’t think they’ll go down so I’m not that bothered.

Wednesday and Wycombe should be gone so we just need to finish above of one of Blues, Rotherham and Huddersfield.

roth_dave2003

Rotherham are Fucked, they’re the 3rd team.

You don’t like us do you Barnsley? Well I want you to do well but you were poor against Birmingham and last night you were awful and Derby should have won. We completely overran Derby twice. The thing we have you see is passion and an all for one, one for all siege mentality. We will never give up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barnsley

You don’t like us do you Barnsley? Well I want you to do well but you were poor against Birmingham and last night you were awful and Derby should have won. We completely overran Derby twice. The thing we have you see is passion and an all for one, one for all siege mentality. We will never give up.

You need some quality to go with it at this level, and you’ve got none. You’re doomed in my opinion, I’ve got nowt against Rotherham loads of my family and mates support them. I half grew up in Rawmarsh so I know loads of you lot. And Wensdeh wankers obviously, and I reckon you’re both going down this year pal.

shmmeee

Run away crying about COVID a lot though ;)

Reactions: Bez

mrtrench

You need some quality to go with it at this level, and you’ve got none. You’re doomed in my opinion, I’ve got nowt against Rotherham loads of my family and mates support them. I half grew up in Rawmarsh so I know loads of you lot. And Wensdeh wankers obviously, and I reckon you’re both going down this year pal.

I must say it's very disappointing that we have no Donny, Blades or Wednesday fans here to continue this conversation. Do you guys know any you could invite over? I feel it's important for City fans to get a fuller picture of the footy situation in South Yorkshire. :)

Mcbean

Think we will have to take 3 against Bsleh to make up for abject failure v Blues and The small
Town in Nottingham

Liquid Gold

We completely overran you once then then week before we play you again you come on here to cry about your injury woes before your team calls off the game.

Pashun

Barnsley

I must say it's very disappointing that we have no Donny, Blades or Wednesday fans here to continue this conversation. Do you guys know any you could invite over? I feel it's important for City fans to get a fuller picture of the footy situation in South Yorkshire. :)

you’d need another server to cope with all the Wensdeh fans they’re best supported club in world.

mark_ccfc

Would you like one of these to help ?🥄
And perhaps give them one of these for the fight 👜

SonofErnie

Why don’t we go the full hog and get the whole of Yorkshire involved? Would be very entertaining to get Hull tiger back on with his line about 299 away fans. Perhaps we can look forward to that next season!

Evo1883

Wo Wo Wo Wo Wo... Weve got a rivalry of other fans on our forum.... Are we turning into the Sunderland forum

mrtrench

Why don’t we go the full hog and get the whole of Yorkshire involved? Would be very entertaining to get Hull tiger back on with his line about 299 away fans. Perhaps we can look forward to that next season!

I like the cut of your jib. I'm taking your idea and running with it... it's blue-sky thinking but how about Lancashire as well? I think that throughout history Yorkshire and Lancashire have been very close friends and it would create a lovely collegiate atmosphere on the forum.

Barnsley

I like the cut of your jib. I'm taking your idea and running with it... it's blue-sky thinking but how about Lancashire as well? I think that throughout history Yorkshire and Lancashire have been very close friends and it would create a lovely collegiate atmosphere on the forum.
I don’t mind most of the Lancashire lot, its the part of Lancashire with Liverpool in it I can’t stand. Horrible place and people.

mrtrench

I don’t mind most of the Lancashire lot, its the part of Lancashire with Liverpool in it I can’t stand. Horrible place and people.

I don't like to generalise as I'm sure there are lots of nice people in Liverpool. However, having said that, I'd have to agree with you on the stereotypical scouser.

robbiethemole

Nick, you'd better start charging these "northern brothers" admission fees the length of time the buggers are on here, they'll be using up all our internet soon hahahah

robbiethemole

ey up, nowt wrong wi' Lancashire tha knows

Users who are viewing this thread