Club Statement regarding EFL vote and stadium situation (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlueCRJ

I admire your confidence, CRJ, and hope it isn't misplaced.
I think you're right that they can't (or rather, really shouldn't) use the EC investigation again, as they've already cried wolf over that one.
I hope they are just negotiating on the actual terms of the agreement at face value, not the other detritus.
MAYBE they have managed to plug the leak in their confidentiality agreement, which is why Giblet, Perry and Co have nothing to guess about?

I wouldn't say I'm confident, far from it. It's more that I've been keeping tabs on the patterns of play in this whole mess. Usually when things go quiet that means they're talking. It's when things begin flaring up, that's when you need to worry about Wasps playing silly buggers.

The issue is I don't think Gilbert was guessing or that there was a leak, I suspect he was being fed snippets of info on purpose to push an agenda, but I can only guess from which camp that might be.

ajsccfc

Was once in the same restaurant as Trish Adudu when she was out with pals. It was her birthday so she's allowed to be a bit 'everybody look at me' but bloody hell she's got some voice on her, if they ever cut the radio signal people within 500 yards of the station would still hear every word.

stgeorge1966

There is a EFL meeting on Thursday and Friday this week so i would of though it will be sorted one way or another before the end of this week

OffenhamSkyBlue

What does Boddy mean that he can't say when the EFL deadline is for reasons of confidentiality? Isn't it a matter of public record for all clubs, or have we been given some kind of extension? Does Donald Tusk work for EFL as well as the European Council?

Nick

Administrator
What does Boddy mean that he can't say when the EFL deadline is for reasons of confidentiality? Isn't it a matter of public record for all clubs, or have we been given some kind of extension? Does Donald Tusk work for EFL as well as the European Council?

Probably means he doesn't want Wasps to know the date the EFL have given them so they can play more games ;)

clint van damme

I take that to mean the deadline is earlier than the next meeting or perhaps it's on the agenda Friday so deadline is Thursday

Just a guess

fernandopartridge

The next deadline is for the compilation of the fixture list, though it's a bit of a red herring really as no doubt these things can be revisited as they were in 2014.

Warwickhunt

Both are playing who blinks first if you ask me! Really getting on my nerves now:banghead::banghead:

chiefdave

Love it. Like the new Cover Rugby badge, pretty clear message there. Hows it gone down with the fans? I'm assuming better than when some idiot tried to change ours.

Hobo

Love it. Like the new Cover Rugby badge, pretty clear message there. Hows it gone down with the fans? I'm assuming better than when some idiot tried to change ours.

The message is just going back to the original and roots with a modern twist for marketing. Probably 60/40 with fans, although some still turning.

The current badge (not that old) didn't even say Coventry Rugby.

Covkid1968#

Can’t face any more mocking from the Brummie’s at work.... please let it be good news and soon.

I seriously can’t imagine it being this quiet and a deal not being done!!!!

ajsccfc

Someone else saying similar, I'm always stuck between not wanting to get my hopes up and the optimism of maybe there being something to it.

Grendel

Someone else saying similar, I'm always stuck between not wanting to get my hopes up and the optimism of maybe there being something to it.

Looks like a load of bollocks to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread