Club shop (2 Viewers)

The Lurker

went the club shop on my lunch break only to be told couldn’t buy anything. some really good stuff in there but cant trade yet and was told to go online. what’s the point of a shop but cant buy?

Nick

Administrator
went the club shop on my lunch break only to be told couldn’t buy anything. some really good stuff in there but cant trade yet and was told to go online. what’s the point of a shop but cant buy?

Is it fully open yet?

ajsccfc

I definitely read somewhere that it was due to open today, I'll see if I can find it

The Lurker

it was open. I was in there but they couldnt sell anything yet. just seemed pointless being open if you can’t sell anything

vow

it was open. I was in there but they couldnt sell anything yet. just seemed pointless being open if you can’t sell anything
Was there merchandise, ie. Replica shirts you could try on (just to see what size you are before pre-ordering)?

vow

All up and running. Apparently a problem with bar codes. Open for trade. Just been in. A little bit more than available online. Obviously no kits though.
Was there anything in the shop you can try on?

coop

No new kits or shorts but plenty of Hummel training gear nice stuff just want shorts and a polo for holiday hopefully get them in before 26th.

theferret

Thought I'd mention, anyone who has a voucher for the club shop, even if it is well within date, it cannot be honoured and you'll have to try to claim the money back from JustSport.

Somerset Sky Blue

Thought I'd mention, anyone who has a voucher for the club shop, even if it is well within date, it cannot be honoured and you'll have to try to claim the money back from JustSport.
Is that definite?
We returned a faulty item in May - city were out of stock and said we could use the credit next season.
I'm with hill83 - robins out! (Just kidding mark when you read this in Spain!).

theferret

Is that definite?
We returned a faulty item in May - city were out of stock and said we could use the credit next season.
I'm with hill83 - robins out! (Just kidding mark when you read this in Spain!).

As it stands yes, nephew went up with a voucher earlier which he'd saved from Christmas, but couldn't be used. I'm sure they'll sort something out though.

Somerset Sky Blue

As it stands yes, nephew went up with a voucher earlier which he'd saved from Christmas, but couldn't be used. I'm sure they'll sort something out though.
I've contacted club shop to check if it is different between a gift voucher and a exchange for a product...not sure it will be though.

ajsccfc

I get the error and I've seen a few on Twitter too with the same. I'd be surprised if there's a problem though, half the tracking numbers I get with various orders don't work but the delivery is still fine.

cc84cov

Just been in the “ new look club shop” looked the exact same...new kit is unreal in the flesh coming into store Thursday.

WillenhallSkyBlues

I get the error and I've seen a few on Twitter too with the same. I'd be surprised if there's a problem though, half the tracking numbers I get with various orders don't work but the delivery is still fine.
My tracking works however it still says that Royal Mail haven’t received the item from the sender. Apparently they just got a reminder from the sender saying the items will be sent to them soon.

CJ_covblaze

Last week I ordered 3 shirts from Art of Football (great stuff, give them a look) and the Royal Mail tracking wasn’t working there either. Guessing it’s a widespread issue.

CJ_covblaze

I've had prints from them in the past, really like their stuff.

Got the Guptill run out, champions and Dentist Chair.

Users who are viewing this thread