Club Shop Vouchers (1 Viewer)

lord_garrincha

They've tried to do the right thing but clearly someone hadn't realised the implications of the £6 & so they didn't realise what it actually means, not sure talking of boycotts is entirely realistic- isn't it ultimately that people are getting something for free, but just not as much as they were told they would be?
Boycotts aside... Explain to a child that £10 is actually £4.05.

It's easily avoided by allowing vouchers to be grouped and therefore costing one lot of p&p... A bit of IT functionality that requires a tweak & that is all... It's not like they are on voucher codes or the like!

Last edited:

mark82

£6 postage is a pisstake. I don't care if it isn't the club making the money, they need to pull their finger out and get a more cost effective supplier.

It is. I've looked across a few clubs who use Hummel for their club store - Charlton, Oldham, Northampton - all the same £5.95 delivery. Assume the club have little say.

Grendel

It is. I've looked across a few clubs who use Hummel for their club store - Charlton, Oldham, Northampton - all the same £5.95 delivery. Assume the club have little say.

well they could offer a voucher and include delivery. Also I assume a click and collect option

Alex1987

The whole point here isn't the postage....
It's more for someone like me getting 1x£25 and 2x£10 vouchers. I have to spend £18 postage on three separate orders as opposed to £6 postage on one order as I can't use my £45 in one order together.

Users who are viewing this thread