Club Shop Vouchers (1 Viewer)

Alex1987

Does anyone know if you can apply more than one to a transaction. Got 1x£25 and 2x£10. Not keen on having to process 3 separate orders given the cost of postage versus the 2x£10 vouchers....!

Thanks
Alex

skybluelee

Does anyone know if you can apply more than one to a transaction. Got 1x£25 and 2x£10. Not keen on having to process 3 separate orders given the cost of postage versus the 2x£10 vouchers....!

Thanks
Alex

I'd like to do know this as well. It's a bit crap if you have to use them individually when any order comes with £6 postage.

CDK

Went to check out but would only take gift voucher code and a pin number.So where does the £25 voucher code go?

AOM

I had both and only got a tenner. The pricks

I thought they were all £25 vouchers for all adult season ticket holders from either of the last two seasons? Unless I'm misreading...

Supporters who had a Championship Club Membership in 2020/21 or a Season Ticket in 2019/20 will also receive a shop voucher when they purchase their Membership as an additional thank you following the impact of COVID on those seasons – this will be a £25 voucher for those who bought an Adult/Concession package, or £10 for Under 16s. Fans will have until the end of 2021 to use this voucher.

Should let them know though

rob9872

I'd like to do know this as well. It's a bit crap if you have to use them individually when any order comes with £6 postage.
Go to the store at the game.

Alex1987

Club have confirmed I can't combine my three vouchers into one spend.

The £10 vouchers are essentially pointless given the £6 postage charge......well I guess they are £4 vouchers

LevelBest

Thanks
Alex

I checked this with the club shop and the club and retail partner are looking to see if this can be changed to accept more than one voucher on an order but they can't confirm if it will be possible or when it may happen.

Alex1987

I checked this with the club shop and the club and retail partner are looking to see if this can be changed to accept more than one voucher on an order but they can't confirm if it will be possible or when it may happen.

I emailed ccfc and they've told me its standard practice not to allow you to apply more than one gift card to an order. What complete BS.

shmmeee

I emailed ccfc and they've told me its standard practice not to allow you to apply more than one gift card to an order. What complete BS.

And £6 shipping is standard practice is it? It’s be fucking cheaper for Uber Eats to deliver their shit.

Just to check I’m right on this: you can’t use them in person, and you can’t use more than one. So it’s £4 off?

That’s pathetic if so.

LevelBest

It's frustrating as my Daughter and I will have to do two orders to the same address and it's not like the postage is cheap

lord_garrincha

And £6 shipping is standard practice is it? It’s be fucking cheaper for Uber Eats to deliver their shit.

Just to check I’m right on this: you can’t use them in person, and you can’t use more than one. So it’s £4 off?

That’s pathetic if so.
They're scoring more own goals with this than Dabo at Oxford... They 100% know that the £10 vouchers would be accompanied by a £25 adult voucher, so this situation would obviously arise.

What makes it worse (whether true or not) is that they are absolving blame and putting it on the door step of the online store. They need to front this one up & rectify it.

Alex1987

They're scoring more own goals with this than Dabo at Oxford... They 100% know that the £10 vouchers would be accompanied by a £25 adult voucher, so this situation would obviously arise.

What makes it worse (whether true or not) is that they are absolving blame and putting it on the door step of the online store. They need to front this one up & rectify it.

If it wasn't CCFC I'd start boycotting the company to be honest. They are relying on the loyalty of fans like me who they know will come back for more, but how many casuals/part-timers do they put off with things like this (appreciate this is only for the more loyal so perhaps a bad example)

Nick

Administrator
If it wasn't CCFC I'd start boycotting the company to be honest. They are relying on the loyalty of fans like me who they know will come back for more, but how many casuals/part-timers do they put off with things like this (appreciate this is only for the more loyal so perhaps a bad example)

Would you actually though?

rob9872

Club could rectify it immediately by allowing the codes in store and processing them as a job lot together. Even if they said something like not on matchdays to keep it easier with queues and complaints when the code is invalid etc.

Nick

Administrator
Club could rectify it immediately by allowing the codes in store and processing them as a job lot together. Even if they said something like not on matchdays to keep it easier with queues and complaints when the code is invalid etc.

It's not up to the club though...

rob9872

I assume irony, but certainly it would appear there is no appetite to make it their issue.

Liquid Gold

Club shop isn't the club's problem
Ticketing isn't the club's problem
bla bla bla bla

If they can't do anything about it then they shouldn't be picking shit suppliers that mean they have no influence.

Nick

Administrator
Club shop isn't the club's problem
Ticketing isn't the club's problem
bla bla bla bla

If they can't do anything about it then they shouldn't be picking shit suppliers that mean they have no influence.

Read what I put. ;)

Buy the stuff in store to save paying delivery. The vouchers do seem quite pointless to be fair.

shmmeee

Read what I put. ;)

Buy the stuff in store to save paying delivery. The vouchers do seem quite pointless to be fair.

It’s just poor PR. If they’d given everyone a £5 voucher you can use in store no one would be bitching yet the result would’ve been the same.

COV

It’s just poor PR. If they’d given everyone a £5 voucher you can use in store no one would be bitching yet the result would’ve been the same.

They've tried to do the right thing but clearly someone hadn't realised the implications of the £6 & so they didn't realise what it actually means, not sure talking of boycotts is entirely realistic- isn't it ultimately that people are getting something for free, but just not as much as they were told they would be?

Users who are viewing this thread