club shop arena park (1 Viewer)

Grendel

The sooner they buy into the Wasps system (and the Ricoh) the better.
These paper books are so last century.

People are bitching and moaning on the drunkard franchise site about the poor ticketing service provided by the insects.

hill83

I'm going to need to know the Gillingham forums opinion on this before I can comment

italiahorse

People are bitching and moaning on the drunkard franchise site about the poor ticketing service provided by the insects.

Why can't you post a link ? If your not bull$hitting it must be available surely?
For those of us that can't be bothered to stalk the site it would help.
After all it could be something simple like one person waiting for his tickets to arrive in the post :thinking about:
Oh hold on .........

Grendel

Why can't you post a link ? If your not bull$hitting it must be available surely?
For those of us that can't be bothered to stalk the site it would help.
After all it could be something simple like one person waiting for his tickets to arrive in the post :thinking about:
Oh hold on .........

You have a whole section dedicated to "Ricoh Parking" on the forum and love it how you frantically logged in to see if what I was saying is true.

Comedy Gold.

italiahorse

You have a whole section dedicated to "Ricoh Parking" on the forum and love it how you frantically logged in to see if what I was saying is true.

Comedy Gold.

It's not difficult.
That's why I mentioned the actually thread about one person waiting for his post.
Yes one person waiting for his ticket for Sunday. Hardly a ticketing system meltdown.

Why do you post this crap. Surely no one liking these silly observations would give you a clue.

chiefdave

It's not difficult.
That's why I mentioned the actually thread about one person waiting for his post.
Yes one person waiting for his ticket for Sunday. Hardly a ticketing system meltdown.

Why do you post this crap. Surely no one liking these silly observations would give you a clue.

Haven't heard of any ticketing problems for this Sunday but they did manage to lose a whole batch of ticket orders off the system for the opening game this season.

Grendel

Haven't heard of any ticketing problems for this Sunday but they did manage to lose a whole batch of ticket orders off the system for the opening game this season.

Also the site says they are ditching Ticketmaster and developing their own system.

Grendel

It's not difficult.

The only thing of note is your frantic logging onto your friends forum to see if it's true. How many CCFC fans would do that I wonder?

You and Tony I would guess.

How's the bookings going for Sunday?

italiahorse

The only thing of note is your frantic logging onto your friends forum to see if it's true. How many CCFC fans would do that I wonder?

You and Tony I would guess.

How's the bookings going for Sunday?

At least I can log on.
You did manage a few posts though before they banned you.
Skybluetony gets a mention from you as well. Stalking at it's best

italiahorse

You don't mind the odd glitch, but our ticket system seems to be running off someones laptop.
I could take bookings on my iPhone quicker than the system the club shop has to deal with.
Never been to the ticket office at the Butts but that seems no better.

Grendel

At least I can log on.
You did manage a few posts though before they banned you.
Skybluetony gets a mention from you as well. Stalking at it's best

I'm not banned

pusbccfc

It is 2015 and most people have the ability to buy online.

pusbccfc

The online system always works for me with no problem. Unless we are busy then it falls over.
Disabled with carers need to queue up. There may be others.

I feel those who can buy online should do so, allowing others who cannot an easier purchase.

skybluelee

It takes seconds to order online, I simply don't understand why the overwhelming majority don't do this until the club overhaul the outlet issues. Or just pay on the gate.

theferret

It takes seconds to order online, I simply don't understand why the overwhelming majority don't do this until the club overhaul the outlet issues. Or just pay on the gate.

True, but that said the online system still doesn't work on tablets or phones, and it's a surprising how many people don't use desktops or laptops nowadays. This has been a known issue for years and should be a simple fix.

covcity4life

match vouchers cannot be sued online so thats why i dont go online for them

for tommrows game i ordered online because wanted to get goodish seats that were left. also oldham cheap game i ordered online in advance

but normal match voucher shave to be handed in,they could easily work out a code to use online but they wont

Glenn Storer

If you weren't glory supporters and had season tickets you wouldn't be experiencing these issues........

Meow!!!

Agree with the statement about those who can buy online should, I've never had an issue with the online shop really. Buy early, get 'em delivered to the house, rest easy knowing I can just go down the pub before the game :D.

shmmeee

Hoping any new system has mobile and print at home tickets. Would solve so much in one fell swoop.

letsallsingtogether

If the club want everyone to use the internet then why offer an over the counter service?
And if they do offer a service then it should work properly.

Users who are viewing this thread